- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Photo via JStone/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Michael Anello, Mariah Carey‘s former head of security, has accused the singer of sexual harassment.
According to TMZ, Anello’s lawyer drafted a lawsuit claiming Carey publicly referred to Anello as a Nazi and a skinhead and said she “wanted to be surrounded with Black guys, not white people.”
The draft also claims that Carey engaged in “sexual acts with the intent that they be viewed by Anello,” including a trip to Cabo San Lucas in which Anello was asked to come to her room to move luggage, and when he arrived Carey was wearing negligee that was open. Anello claims there was no physical contact.
In addition, the lawsuit claims that in the two years the security company, which is headed by Anello, worked for Carey, it was owed more than $221, 000, and denied two more years of promised work.
Anello’s lawyer told TMZ that the lawsuit is on hold while the two parties negotiate. Carey’s people have “no information on the harassment claim.”
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.