- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn 3 Years Ago
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? 3 Years Ago
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax 3 Years Ago
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ 3 Years Ago
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches 3 Years Ago
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar Today 10:51 AM
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy Today 10:35 AM
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
President Obama welcomed the Cleveland Cavaliers, the 2015-16 NBA champs, to the White House on Thursday for a few hours of celebration. While Obama, we assume, was busy attending to presidential matters, the first lady (and possible 2020 presidential candidate?) took a few seconds out of her day to stand totally still next to LeBron James.
James has been criticized online for blinking during his brief moment on camera. No way around it: James did not put in an elite performance.
H/T the Comeback
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.