- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Today 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
YouTube’s lovable lush Mamrie Hart drinks her way to a book deal
The life and cocktails of Mamrie Hart will be published in 2015.
Video Ink reported she will pair up with Plume Books, an arm of Penguin Random House, to publish a memoir, which will also include cocktail recipes that correspond to her stories. Via email, Hart explained a bit more about the memoir/cocktail approach:
“Each chapter will have its own recipe, so in an ideal world, when you are reading about that time I fell in love with the the half-snake, half-man guy and ran off with him to work in the carnival for a summer, you will make the cotton candy martini to drink while you read. Side note: That isn’t actually one of my stories. The half-snake, half-man guy was way too good for me.”
The most recent episode of You Deserve a Drink is a tribute of sorts to master troll Shia LaBeouf, concocted in a drink called “Heeez Nuts.” She also calls her boobs her “uneven Stevens,” and talks about anal bleaching.
2015 can’t come fast enough.
Screengrab via Mamrie Hart/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.