- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
The band uploaded the full 22-minute episode—which also stars The Hangover‘s Ken Jeong—to its Facebook page Thursday. It also linked to the One More Light Fund, an organization the group formed after Bennington’s death as a branch of his Music For Relief philanthropy efforts.
The episode shows Bennington as he’d likely want to be remembered: goofing off and laughing about music with his friends. The car full of dudes sings songs like Outkast’s “Hey Ya!” and the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “Under The Bridge” at the top of their lungs as Bennington steers them through Los Angeles. A karaoke party bus may or may not appear at some point.
LINKIN PARK & Ken Jeong - Carpool Karaoke
Watch our Carpool Karaoke episode with Ken Jeong now, streaming for free right here on Facebook.Posted by Linkin Park on Thursday, October 12, 2017
After the episode was posted, singer Mike Shinoda and Jeong showed each other some love on Twitter.
I ❤️ @kenjeong— Mike Shinoda (@mikeshinoda) October 13, 2017
At the end of the episode, the band directed fans hoping to donate money toward suicide prevention in Bennington’s honor to One More Light.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.