- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 3 Years Ago
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
Listen to Lin Manuel Miranda’s rap about ‘The West Wing’
This rap video is our new favorite ‘West Wing’ fanfic.
Miranda wrote and recorded a West Wing rap for the podcast West Wing Weekly, which is co-hosted by podcaster Hrishikesh Hirway and former West Wing star Joshua Malina, and often features guest appearances from cast members and political figures.
The track was written to the podcast’s theme music, a remixed sample from the show’s soundtrack. You can download clean and explicit versions from the West Wing Weekly website.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor