- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
You know when you’re wrist-deep in a bag of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, finger tips covered in orange dust, and you know you should stop but you just can’t? It seems that Lil Xan got to that point and kept going—so far that he had to be hospitalized.
Lil Xan, 22, on Tuesday posted an Instagram video revealing he was admitted to the hospital after eating a few too many of the snacks.
“Just wanna let everyone know that I’m good, healthier then I’ve ever been and ready to kick of my third Tour in NY ina couple days ! Also be careful, Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha,” he wrote in the caption.
“Yeah, I went to the hospital today,” he says in the video. “You know, I’m getting ready to pack for this tour. I just wanna let everybody know I was in the hospital, not due to many any drugs, but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open so I puked up blood. So we good.”
Honestly, that sounds painful, but at least it wasn’t drugs.
Following the death of Mac Miller, Lil Xan said he planned to retire from rap “after this contract.”
“When your hero dies, fuck that shit, I don’t want to make music no more,” he told Adam Grandmaison (aka Adam22) on the No Jumper podcast. A few days later, Lil Xan revealed a new face tattoo dedicated to the late rapper.
But in his Instagram video, Lil Xan seemed excited for his upcoming Outbreak Tour that begins Wednesday.
“Ayo New York, we comin’!” he says.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.