- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
Rooster Teeth’s Indiegogo-funded ‘Lazer Team’ debuts first trailer
Rooster Teeth has a dedicated fanbase.
An Indiegogo campaign was launched last summer, and within a day it had surpassed its $650,000 goal, quickly making it the most successfully funded movie in Indiegogo’s history. It proved one thing: Rooster Teeth has a dedicated fanbase.
The movie is directed by Rooster Teeth cofounder Matt Hullum and stars Alan Ritchson, Colton Dunn, Gavin Free, Michael Jones, Burnie Burns, and Alexandria Deberry. Lazer Team follows four men who come across a government-made suit created to protect Earth from alien invasions. They each wear pieces of the suit and call themselves Lazer Team.
The full trailer will hit next month during SXSW, with a theatrical release sometime in 2015.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.