- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice 4 Years Ago
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters 4 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash 4 Years Ago
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo 4 Years Ago
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
Rooster Teeth’s Indiegogo-funded ‘Lazer Team’ debuts first trailer
Rooster Teeth has a dedicated fanbase.
An Indiegogo campaign was launched last summer, and within a day it had surpassed its $650,000 goal, quickly making it the most successfully funded movie in Indiegogo’s history. It proved one thing: Rooster Teeth has a dedicated fanbase.
The movie is directed by Rooster Teeth cofounder Matt Hullum and stars Alan Ritchson, Colton Dunn, Gavin Free, Michael Jones, Burnie Burns, and Alexandria Deberry. Lazer Team follows four men who come across a government-made suit created to protect Earth from alien invasions. They each wear pieces of the suit and call themselves Lazer Team.
The full trailer will hit next month during SXSW, with a theatrical release sometime in 2015.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.