- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
For many, there would be nothing worse than videos of us from high school surfacing and going instantly viral. But when you’re as adored as rapper Cardi B, old high school footage just makes us—and pop legend Lady Gaga—love her more.
During her performance, Cardi B works the stage in a red outfit with synchronized backup dancers—and it’s perfect.
Lady Gaga thought so, too. She tweeted the “Bodak Yellow” rapper, saying “I LIVE.” We all live for legends supporting legends.
Needless to say, she’s slaying the game, high school videos and all.
H/T Huffington Post
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.