- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Reports say she’s afraid to share pregnant selfies.
The news follows reports from TMZ that Jenner is pregnant, rapper Travis Scott is the father, and they have spent the past few months telling their inner circle. Jenner still hasn’t confirmed the news yet publically.
Fans have grown suspicious of Jenner’s silence online, since she hasn’t shared any personal posts on Instagram since Sept. 24. She also hasn’t shared a non-fashion-related tweet since Sept. 17.
Instead, the young entrepreneur has been sharing ad after ad for her cosmetics line, Kylie Cosmetics, and other business ventures.
A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on
Hollywood Life reported that a source “close to Kylie” said Jenner feels uneasy about how her fans may react to photos of her pregnant.
“Kylie is enjoying her private moments away from the spotlight and her break from social media,” the source said. “It has been a struggle for her because with a baby on the way, she has never been happier, however she is a little insecure with her new body as it is now changing constantly. She has been glowing since she became pregnant, but it is hard for her because she is uncertain as to how her fans will react to pregnant selfies.”
Jenner has also been busy with the release with her newest ad campaigns, #QUAYXKYLIE, so it’s entirely possible that Jenner has just been too hard at work to post her usual selfies.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.