- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
The news follows reports from TMZ that Jenner is pregnant, rapper Travis Scott is the father, and they have spent the past few months telling their inner circle. Jenner still hasn’t confirmed the news yet publically.
Fans have grown suspicious of Jenner’s silence online, since she hasn’t shared any personal posts on Instagram since Sept. 24. She also hasn’t shared a non-fashion-related tweet since Sept. 17.
Instead, the young entrepreneur has been sharing ad after ad for her cosmetics line, Kylie Cosmetics, and other business ventures.
A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on
Hollywood Life reported that a source “close to Kylie” said Jenner feels uneasy about how her fans may react to photos of her pregnant.
“Kylie is enjoying her private moments away from the spotlight and her break from social media,” the source said. “It has been a struggle for her because with a baby on the way, she has never been happier, however she is a little insecure with her new body as it is now changing constantly. She has been glowing since she became pregnant, but it is hard for her because she is uncertain as to how her fans will react to pregnant selfies.”
Jenner has also been busy with the release with her newest ad campaigns, #QUAYXKYLIE, so it’s entirely possible that Jenner has just been too hard at work to post her usual selfies.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.