- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Kylie Jenner on Monday posted her first selfie since giving birth to daughter Stormi on Feb. 1, the internet’s baby of the moment: The unusual name became an instant meme, and her Instagram announcement became the most-liked post ever, amassing 14 million hearts in 24 hours. Here’s the 20-year-old fashion icon in her Bentley, fresh off a trip to a baby shower for social media icon, boutique owner, and ally Heather Sanders:
For his part, father Travis Scott traveled last weekend to his hometown of Missouri City, Texas, where he received a key to the city. According to TMZ, he spent the whole weekend on FaceTime with Mom and Stormi. He’s apparently all smiles since becoming a dad and plans to tour less going forward to be around more.
On Feb. 4, the parents posted “To Our Daughter,” a YouTube video announcing the birth of Stormi.
H/T Daily Mail
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.