- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 2 Years Ago
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ 2 Years Ago
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint 2 Years Ago
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Today 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Today 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Today 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Today 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Today 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Today 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
Kylie Jenner on Monday posted her first selfie since giving birth to daughter Stormi on Feb. 1, the internet’s baby of the moment: The unusual name became an instant meme, and her Instagram announcement became the most-liked post ever, amassing 14 million hearts in 24 hours. Here’s the 20-year-old fashion icon in her Bentley, fresh off a trip to a baby shower for social media icon, boutique owner, and ally Heather Sanders:
For his part, father Travis Scott traveled last weekend to his hometown of Missouri City, Texas, where he received a key to the city. According to TMZ, he spent the whole weekend on FaceTime with Mom and Stormi. He’s apparently all smiles since becoming a dad and plans to tour less going forward to be around more.
On Feb. 4, the parents posted “To Our Daughter,” a YouTube video announcing the birth of Stormi.
H/T Daily Mail
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.