- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Tuesday 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Tuesday 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Tuesday 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Tuesday 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Tuesday 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Tuesday 11:29 AM
Kylie Jenner posts first selfie since giving birth to daughter Stormi
Kylie Jenner on Monday posted her first selfie since giving birth to daughter Stormi on Feb. 1, the internet’s baby of the moment: The unusual name became an instant meme, and her Instagram announcement became the most-liked post ever, amassing 14 million hearts in 24 hours. Here’s the 20-year-old fashion icon in her Bentley, fresh off a trip to a baby shower for social media icon, boutique owner, and ally Heather Sanders:
For his part, father Travis Scott traveled last weekend to his hometown of Missouri City, Texas, where he received a key to the city. According to TMZ, he spent the whole weekend on FaceTime with Mom and Stormi. He’s apparently all smiles since becoming a dad and plans to tour less going forward to be around more.
On Feb. 4, the parents posted “To Our Daughter,” a YouTube video announcing the birth of Stormi.
H/T Daily Mail
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.