- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Monday 11:10 AM
Kylie Jenner’s Instagram posts are worth up to $1 million a pop
Kylie Jenner, influencer of influencers, earns more money per Instagram photo than any other Instagrammer. WWD reports that each of the 20-year-old Jenner sister’s posts is valued at a cool $1 million.
Jenner outranks the other members of the Kardashian clan and even the most-followed Instagrammer in the world, Selena Gomez, when it comes to earnings per post. Gomez boasts 139 million followers; Jenner has 111 million.
my girl @premadonna87 hooked me up with the @waistgangsociety snap back package. #ad waistgang has the BEST quality snap back products. make sure you get your package & follow @waistgangsociety to join & keep up the journey together. tag us in photos, and head over to www.whatsawaist.com NOW! Use code (Kylie) for an exclusive discount & I can keep up with your progress ‼️ #waistgangsociety #waistgang #fitness #whatwaist #whatsawaist.com
A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on
The, ahem, “self-made” almost-billionaire also rakes in cash from modeling and her cosmetics company. Forbes came under fire earlier this month for giving Jenner full credit for her own wealth without taking into account the massive leg-up she had from being born into an already-famous and successful family.
But there’s no denying Jenner’s incredible social media prowess. In February, her declaration via Twitter that she stopped opening Snapchat (because its redesign sucked) cost the company over $1 billion in market value.
H/T the Cut
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.