- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Friday 10:32 AM
Kylie Jenner announced the birth of her first child in an Instagram post on Sunday, finally ending months of speculation. The younger sister of Kendall Jenner and half-sister of Kim Kardashian, Kylie and her reported pregnancy have been a subject of rampant social media speculation for months, but now all the curiosity and wondering is over.
In the Instagram post, she made it clear that she chose not to reveal her pregnancy publicly or indulge in all the opportunities for publicity to keep the experience more private and personal. According to the post, her daughter was born healthy and happy on Feb. 1.
“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” Kylie wrote. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”
This is the first child for Kylie and her boyfriend, rapper and producer Travis Scott. She also uploaded a video titled “To Our Daughter” to her YouTube account on Sunday afternoon, documenting some of the pregnancy that the world was, for months, not allowed to know about.
Rumors first began flying last September, and throughout the following months, it was a fairly well known that the 20-year-old reality TV star was pregnant. Now, however, its finally official, meaning it’s time to greet the latest member of the Jenner family to the world. The only question left: What’s the baby’s name?
Chris Tognotti is a frequent contributor for the Daily Dot. He’s a news and current events writer based out of Berkeley, California, and a co-host of the podcast Now We Know. While he specializes in domestic politics and opinion writing, he’s also savvy on sports, video games, and film.