- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Today 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash Today 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Today 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Today 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Today 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Today 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Today 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the New Mexico Bowl online for free Today 5:15 AM
- How to watch the Celebration Bowl online for free Today 4:55 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. Werder Bremen online for free Today 3:00 AM
- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
Kylie Jenner announces the birth of her first daughter on Instagram
Kylie Jenner announced the birth of her first child in an Instagram post on Sunday, finally ending months of speculation. The younger sister of Kendall Jenner and half-sister of Kim Kardashian, Kylie and her reported pregnancy have been a subject of rampant social media speculation for months, but now all the curiosity and wondering is over.
In the Instagram post, she made it clear that she chose not to reveal her pregnancy publicly or indulge in all the opportunities for publicity to keep the experience more private and personal. According to the post, her daughter was born healthy and happy on Feb. 1.
“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” Kylie wrote. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”
This is the first child for Kylie and her boyfriend, rapper and producer Travis Scott. She also uploaded a video titled “To Our Daughter” to her YouTube account on Sunday afternoon, documenting some of the pregnancy that the world was, for months, not allowed to know about.
Rumors first began flying last September, and throughout the following months, it was a fairly well known that the 20-year-old reality TV star was pregnant. Now, however, its finally official, meaning it’s time to greet the latest member of the Jenner family to the world. The only question left: What’s the baby’s name?
Chris Tognotti is a frequent contributor for the Daily Dot. He’s a news and current events writer based out of Berkeley, California, and a co-host of the podcast Now We Know. While he specializes in domestic politics and opinion writing, he’s also savvy on sports, video games, and film.