- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt 2 Years Ago
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? 2 Years Ago
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ 2 Years Ago
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options 2 Years Ago
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision 2 Years Ago
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Today 11:39 AM
- Every Marvel Cinematic Universe movie and show missing from Disney+ (and when they’ll show up) Today 11:35 AM
- HBO Max is planning a ‘Friends’ reunion special Today 11:10 AM
- 18 games you’ll want to have for all your holiday parties Today 11:09 AM
- Why the internet is obsessed with the Home Depot song Today 11:04 AM
- What are the ‘nude pictures’ of Trump Devin Nunes keeps bringing up? Today 10:40 AM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Clippers vs. Rockets matchup online Today 9:27 AM
- Ilhan Omar says Stephen Miller emails prove he’s a ‘white nationalist Today 9:00 AM
- YouTubers Trisha Paytas and Gabbie Hanna are feuding—and it’s gotten nasty Today 8:40 AM
- Can buttoned-up Elizabeth Warren memes bring order to a chaotic 2020 election? Today 8:17 AM
Kylie Jenner announced the birth of her first child in an Instagram post on Sunday, finally ending months of speculation. The younger sister of Kendall Jenner and half-sister of Kim Kardashian, Kylie and her reported pregnancy have been a subject of rampant social media speculation for months, but now all the curiosity and wondering is over.
In the Instagram post, she made it clear that she chose not to reveal her pregnancy publicly or indulge in all the opportunities for publicity to keep the experience more private and personal. According to the post, her daughter was born healthy and happy on Feb. 1.
“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” Kylie wrote. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”
This is the first child for Kylie and her boyfriend, rapper and producer Travis Scott. She also uploaded a video titled “To Our Daughter” to her YouTube account on Sunday afternoon, documenting some of the pregnancy that the world was, for months, not allowed to know about.
Rumors first began flying last September, and throughout the following months, it was a fairly well known that the 20-year-old reality TV star was pregnant. Now, however, its finally official, meaning it’s time to greet the latest member of the Jenner family to the world. The only question left: What’s the baby’s name?
Chris Tognotti is a frequent contributor for the Daily Dot. He’s a news and current events writer based out of Berkeley, California, and a co-host of the podcast Now We Know. While he specializes in domestic politics and opinion writing, he’s also savvy on sports, video games, and film.