- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
Kylie Jenner announced the birth of her first child in an Instagram post on Sunday, finally ending months of speculation. The younger sister of Kendall Jenner and half-sister of Kim Kardashian, Kylie and her reported pregnancy have been a subject of rampant social media speculation for months, but now all the curiosity and wondering is over.
In the Instagram post, she made it clear that she chose not to reveal her pregnancy publicly or indulge in all the opportunities for publicity to keep the experience more private and personal. According to the post, her daughter was born healthy and happy on Feb. 1.
“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” Kylie wrote. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”
This is the first child for Kylie and her boyfriend, rapper and producer Travis Scott. She also uploaded a video titled “To Our Daughter” to her YouTube account on Sunday afternoon, documenting some of the pregnancy that the world was, for months, not allowed to know about.
Rumors first began flying last September, and throughout the following months, it was a fairly well known that the 20-year-old reality TV star was pregnant. Now, however, its finally official, meaning it’s time to greet the latest member of the Jenner family to the world. The only question left: What’s the baby’s name?
Chris Tognotti is a frequent contributor for the Daily Dot. He’s a news and current events writer based out of Berkeley, California, and a co-host of the podcast Now We Know. While he specializes in domestic politics and opinion writing, he’s also savvy on sports, video games, and film.