- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
- Trans military ban causes student to lose ROTC scholarship Wednesday 11:04 AM
Kylie Jenner announces the birth of her first daughter on Instagram
Kylie Jenner announced the birth of her first child in an Instagram post on Sunday, finally ending months of speculation. The younger sister of Kendall Jenner and half-sister of Kim Kardashian, Kylie and her reported pregnancy have been a subject of rampant social media speculation for months, but now all the curiosity and wondering is over.
In the Instagram post, she made it clear that she chose not to reveal her pregnancy publicly or indulge in all the opportunities for publicity to keep the experience more private and personal. According to the post, her daughter was born healthy and happy on Feb. 1.
“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” Kylie wrote. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”
This is the first child for Kylie and her boyfriend, rapper and producer Travis Scott. She also uploaded a video titled “To Our Daughter” to her YouTube account on Sunday afternoon, documenting some of the pregnancy that the world was, for months, not allowed to know about.
Rumors first began flying last September, and throughout the following months, it was a fairly well known that the 20-year-old reality TV star was pregnant. Now, however, its finally official, meaning it’s time to greet the latest member of the Jenner family to the world. The only question left: What’s the baby’s name?
Chris Tognotti is a frequent contributor for the Daily Dot. He’s a news and current events writer based out of Berkeley, California, and a co-host of the podcast Now We Know. While he specializes in domestic politics and opinion writing, he’s also savvy on sports, video games, and film.