- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Today 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
Since their launch in 2015, Kylie Cosmetics products have only been available online or in pop-up shops. But that’s about to change.
Jenner announced in a tweet on Thursday that her makeup line is coming to Ulta Beauty stores across the U.S. this winter.
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) August 30, 2018
An Ulta spokesperson confirmed the line will be available at all Ulta stores and on its website, BuzzFeed News reports. Kylie Cosmetics has earned around $420 million since its debut, and Ulta’s in-store and online sales have both steadily increased since last year, according to the company’s report.
Makeup lovers are rejoicing over Jenner’s announcement—and their bank accounts are recoiling in fear.
KYLIE COSMETICS IS COMING TO ULTA!! Anything else doesn’t matter
— kennan cole (@kennancole1) August 30, 2018
Me running to the nearest Ulta to shop Kylie Cosmetics. pic.twitter.com/GocBFarotX
— Reagan Nickole ❄️☃️ (@reaganluvsu40) August 30, 2018
my bank account is already struggling but finding out Kylie cosmetics is gonna be at Ulta just made my debit card wanna cry
— e (@erinmccbabe) August 30, 2018
Some said they’ll be flying under the radar to pick up Kylie Cosmetics products at Ulta but purchasing them nevertheless.
I’m not saying I’m happy Kylie Cosmetics is coming to Ulta but I’m also not saying I won’t snag a gloss or two pic.twitter.com/TJUgZXnG9D
— mykchicken ♡ (@glambymykaila) August 30, 2018
The Ulta spokesperson told BuzzFeed news that shoppers can expect more details about the line closer to its debut.
- Lady Gaga shares cryptic nudes on Instagram
- Ariana Grande restarts song during concert so fan can get it on camera
- More YouTube beauty vloggers’ racist posts unearthed after Jeffree Star callout
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.