- Noom is a weight loss app that prioritizes your mental health 7 Months Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 7 Months Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 7 Months Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 7 Months Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
Since their launch in 2015, Kylie Cosmetics products have only been available online or in pop-up shops. But that’s about to change.
Jenner announced in a tweet on Thursday that her makeup line is coming to Ulta Beauty stores across the U.S. this winter.
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) August 30, 2018
An Ulta spokesperson confirmed the line will be available at all Ulta stores and on its website, BuzzFeed News reports. Kylie Cosmetics has earned around $420 million since its debut, and Ulta’s in-store and online sales have both steadily increased since last year, according to the company’s report.
Makeup lovers are rejoicing over Jenner’s announcement—and their bank accounts are recoiling in fear.
KYLIE COSMETICS IS COMING TO ULTA!! Anything else doesn’t matter
— kennan cole (@kennancole1) August 30, 2018
Me running to the nearest Ulta to shop Kylie Cosmetics. pic.twitter.com/GocBFarotX
— Reagan Nickole ❄️☃️ (@reaganluvsu40) August 30, 2018
my bank account is already struggling but finding out Kylie cosmetics is gonna be at Ulta just made my debit card wanna cry
— e (@erinmccbabe) August 30, 2018
Some said they’ll be flying under the radar to pick up Kylie Cosmetics products at Ulta but purchasing them nevertheless.
I’m not saying I’m happy Kylie Cosmetics is coming to Ulta but I’m also not saying I won’t snag a gloss or two pic.twitter.com/TJUgZXnG9D
— mykchicken ♡ (@glambymykaila) August 30, 2018
The Ulta spokesperson told BuzzFeed news that shoppers can expect more details about the line closer to its debut.
- Lady Gaga shares cryptic nudes on Instagram
- Ariana Grande restarts song during concert so fan can get it on camera
- More YouTube beauty vloggers’ racist posts unearthed after Jeffree Star callout
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.