- Mexican airline trolls Americans with DNA tests—and discounts 5 Months Ago
- There are apparently ASMR videos for role-playing with a fictional boyfriend 5 Months Ago
- Let’s take a look at Captain Pike’s Starfleet service record in ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch Demetrius Andrade vs. Artur Akavov for free Today 7:00 AM
- Ariana Grande’s new single ‘7 Rings’ has Twitter feeling broke Today 6:30 AM
- The end of an era: RIP, Critique My Dick Pic Today 6:30 AM
- Mastodon is crumbling—and many blame its creator Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ hints at Spock’s new role in the season 2 premiere Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Rachel Maddow’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
Since their launch in 2015, Kylie Cosmetics products have only been available online or in pop-up shops. But that’s about to change.
Jenner announced in a tweet on Thursday that her makeup line is coming to Ulta Beauty stores across the U.S. this winter.
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) August 30, 2018
An Ulta spokesperson confirmed the line will be available at all Ulta stores and on its website, BuzzFeed News reports. Kylie Cosmetics has earned around $420 million since its debut, and Ulta’s in-store and online sales have both steadily increased since last year, according to the company’s report.
Makeup lovers are rejoicing over Jenner’s announcement—and their bank accounts are recoiling in fear.
KYLIE COSMETICS IS COMING TO ULTA!! Anything else doesn’t matter
— kennan cole (@kennancole1) August 30, 2018
Me running to the nearest Ulta to shop Kylie Cosmetics. pic.twitter.com/GocBFarotX
— Reagan Nickole ❄️☃️ (@reaganluvsu40) August 30, 2018
my bank account is already struggling but finding out Kylie cosmetics is gonna be at Ulta just made my debit card wanna cry
— e (@erinmccbabe) August 30, 2018
Some said they’ll be flying under the radar to pick up Kylie Cosmetics products at Ulta but purchasing them nevertheless.
I’m not saying I’m happy Kylie Cosmetics is coming to Ulta but I’m also not saying I won’t snag a gloss or two pic.twitter.com/TJUgZXnG9D
— mykchicken ♡ (@glambymykaila) August 30, 2018
The Ulta spokesperson told BuzzFeed news that shoppers can expect more details about the line closer to its debut.
- Lady Gaga shares cryptic nudes on Instagram
- Ariana Grande restarts song during concert so fan can get it on camera
- More YouTube beauty vloggers’ racist posts unearthed after Jeffree Star callout
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.