- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Wednesday 12:29 PM
Since their launch in 2015, Kylie Cosmetics products have only been available online or in pop-up shops. But that’s about to change.
Jenner announced in a tweet on Thursday that her makeup line is coming to Ulta Beauty stores across the U.S. this winter.
An Ulta spokesperson confirmed the line will be available at all Ulta stores and on its website, BuzzFeed News reports. Kylie Cosmetics has earned around $420 million since its debut, and Ulta’s in-store and online sales have both steadily increased since last year, according to the company’s report.
Makeup lovers are rejoicing over Jenner’s announcement—and their bank accounts are recoiling in fear.
KYLIE COSMETICS IS COMING TO ULTA!! Anything else doesn’t matter— kennan cole (@kennancole1) August 30, 2018
Me running to the nearest Ulta to shop Kylie Cosmetics. pic.twitter.com/GocBFarotX— Reagan Nickole ❄️☃️ (@reaganluvsu40) August 30, 2018
my bank account is already struggling but finding out Kylie cosmetics is gonna be at Ulta just made my debit card wanna cry— e (@erinmccbabe) August 30, 2018
Some said they’ll be flying under the radar to pick up Kylie Cosmetics products at Ulta but purchasing them nevertheless.
I’m not saying I’m happy Kylie Cosmetics is coming to Ulta but I’m also not saying I won’t snag a gloss or two pic.twitter.com/TJUgZXnG9D— mykchicken ♡ (@glambymykaila) August 30, 2018
The Ulta spokesperson told BuzzFeed news that shoppers can expect more details about the line closer to its debut.
- Lady Gaga shares cryptic nudes on Instagram
- Ariana Grande restarts song during concert so fan can get it on camera
- More YouTube beauty vloggers’ racist posts unearthed after Jeffree Star callout
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.