- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ 1 Year Ago
- Sean Spicer is already alleging the judges are out to get him on DWTS 1 Year Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
Since their launch in 2015, Kylie Cosmetics products have only been available online or in pop-up shops. But that’s about to change.
Jenner announced in a tweet on Thursday that her makeup line is coming to Ulta Beauty stores across the U.S. this winter.
An Ulta spokesperson confirmed the line will be available at all Ulta stores and on its website, BuzzFeed News reports. Kylie Cosmetics has earned around $420 million since its debut, and Ulta’s in-store and online sales have both steadily increased since last year, according to the company’s report.
Makeup lovers are rejoicing over Jenner’s announcement—and their bank accounts are recoiling in fear.
KYLIE COSMETICS IS COMING TO ULTA!! Anything else doesn’t matter— kennan cole (@kennancole1) August 30, 2018
Me running to the nearest Ulta to shop Kylie Cosmetics. pic.twitter.com/GocBFarotX— Reagan Nickole ❄️☃️ (@reaganluvsu40) August 30, 2018
my bank account is already struggling but finding out Kylie cosmetics is gonna be at Ulta just made my debit card wanna cry— e (@erinmccbabe) August 30, 2018
Some said they’ll be flying under the radar to pick up Kylie Cosmetics products at Ulta but purchasing them nevertheless.
I’m not saying I’m happy Kylie Cosmetics is coming to Ulta but I’m also not saying I won’t snag a gloss or two pic.twitter.com/TJUgZXnG9D— mykchicken ♡ (@glambymykaila) August 30, 2018
The Ulta spokesperson told BuzzFeed news that shoppers can expect more details about the line closer to its debut.
- Lady Gaga shares cryptic nudes on Instagram
- Ariana Grande restarts song during concert so fan can get it on camera
- More YouTube beauty vloggers’ racist posts unearthed after Jeffree Star callout
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.