- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
PewDiePie had previously called KSI a ‘scumbag.’
Earlier this month, PewDiePie, who has 65 million YouTube subscribers, called KSI and Paul “scumbags” for their shenanigans leading up to their $8 pay-per-view fight. Previously, Paul had ripped KSI (19.1 million subscribers) for sexually objectifying women, and KSI responded to that by calling Paul (18 million subscribers) a coward.
In response to their feud, PewDiePie said, “Logan Paul plays the moral high ground, and I guess against KSI, that’s not really hard to do. But for Logan Paul to do this, it’s interesting, very interesting. And a lot of people bought it, and he does it really well because he has a strong argument … Now KSI, he is a scumbag. You’re both scumbags. KSI has made the same [sexist] comments about my future wife, Marzia, and I never respond to it because it’s just cringey. … It’s such a low comment.
“…There are so many videos where Logan is equally as bad as KSI in my opinion … These guys are purely driven by money.”
“He has no ground to talk at all,” KSI said. “He is probably … no, he is the person who ruined a lot of people’s lives on YouTube with his comments and with his whole anti-Semitism. But he’s still around. It’s his opinion. I don’t really care.”
In recent days, Paul and his brother, Jake Paul, have claimed they want to compete against professional mixed martial arts fighters. Perhaps KSI would be best suited to try to get PewDiePie in the ring with him next.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.