- How to use Google Home Hub as a digital photo frame 11 Months Ago
- How to watch Netflix on Apple devices without AirPlay support Today 5:00 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
For the past few months, Kardashian has allegedly been in talks with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump to help in the case of Alice Marie Johnson, a 62-year-old grandmother who has spent the last 20 years in prison for a non-violent, first-time drug offense.
She will reportedly be meeting with President Donald Trump and other White House officials—including Kushner—today to discuss prison reform, reportedly in hopes Trump will pardon Johnson. Kardashian spoke with Mic earlier this month about Johnson’s case and said she’ll do “whatever it takes” to get Johnson her freedom, and that the White House has been “very receptive to my calls.” Kardashian brought renewed attention to the case last fall, with a retweet.
This is so unfair… https://t.co/W3lPINbQuy
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) October 26, 2017
It’s not clear if husband and noted Trump fan Kanye West will also be in attendance, but Kardashian will allegedly not be filming the meeting for Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Trump recently posthumously pardoned heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson. He also pardoned racist Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio last year.
H/T Vanity Fair
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.