- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ 9 Months Ago
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Today 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
For the past few months, Kardashian has allegedly been in talks with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump to help in the case of Alice Marie Johnson, a 62-year-old grandmother who has spent the last 20 years in prison for a non-violent, first-time drug offense.
She will reportedly be meeting with President Donald Trump and other White House officials—including Kushner—today to discuss prison reform, reportedly in hopes Trump will pardon Johnson. Kardashian spoke with Mic earlier this month about Johnson’s case and said she’ll do “whatever it takes” to get Johnson her freedom, and that the White House has been “very receptive to my calls.” Kardashian brought renewed attention to the case last fall, with a retweet.
This is so unfair… https://t.co/W3lPINbQuy
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) October 26, 2017
It’s not clear if husband and noted Trump fan Kanye West will also be in attendance, but Kardashian will allegedly not be filming the meeting for Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Trump recently posthumously pardoned heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson. He also pardoned racist Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio last year.
H/T Vanity Fair
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.