- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free 7 Months Ago
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash 7 Months Ago
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free 7 Months Ago
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Today 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Today 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Today 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Today 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the New Mexico Bowl online for free Today 5:15 AM
- How to watch the Celebration Bowl online for free Today 4:55 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. Werder Bremen online for free Today 3:00 AM
- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
For the past few months, Kardashian has allegedly been in talks with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump to help in the case of Alice Marie Johnson, a 62-year-old grandmother who has spent the last 20 years in prison for a non-violent, first-time drug offense.
She will reportedly be meeting with President Donald Trump and other White House officials—including Kushner—today to discuss prison reform, reportedly in hopes Trump will pardon Johnson. Kardashian spoke with Mic earlier this month about Johnson’s case and said she’ll do “whatever it takes” to get Johnson her freedom, and that the White House has been “very receptive to my calls.” Kardashian brought renewed attention to the case last fall, with a retweet.
This is so unfair… https://t.co/W3lPINbQuy
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) October 26, 2017
It’s not clear if husband and noted Trump fan Kanye West will also be in attendance, but Kardashian will allegedly not be filming the meeting for Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Trump recently posthumously pardoned heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson. He also pardoned racist Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio last year.
H/T Vanity Fair
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.