- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 1 Year Ago
- 13 spooky romance games for adults 1 Year Ago
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
For the past few months, Kardashian has allegedly been in talks with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump to help in the case of Alice Marie Johnson, a 62-year-old grandmother who has spent the last 20 years in prison for a non-violent, first-time drug offense.
She will reportedly be meeting with President Donald Trump and other White House officials—including Kushner—today to discuss prison reform, reportedly in hopes Trump will pardon Johnson. Kardashian spoke with Mic earlier this month about Johnson’s case and said she’ll do “whatever it takes” to get Johnson her freedom, and that the White House has been “very receptive to my calls.” Kardashian brought renewed attention to the case last fall, with a retweet.
This is so unfair... https://t.co/W3lPINbQuy— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) October 26, 2017
It’s not clear if husband and noted Trump fan Kanye West will also be in attendance, but Kardashian will allegedly not be filming the meeting for Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Trump recently posthumously pardoned heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson. He also pardoned racist Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio last year.
H/T Vanity Fair
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.