- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu 6 Months Ago
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
Kim Kardashian West attended an art and film gala in Los Angeles on Saturday night with an accessory that people on Twitter think looks more like a laptop charger than a handbag.
The reality star was photographed at the LA County Museum of Art with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian. Both sisters wore sleek black dresses, but Kim’s purse is drawing all the attention.
— Footwear News (@FootwearNews) November 4, 2018
— No one (@Lemaldivian01) November 4, 2018
People couldn’t help but notice that Kardashian’s purse looked very similar to a laptop charger. The creative minds of Twitter have offered a number of explanations for the odd fashion choice. Lots of people suggested that the accessory belongs to her husband, Kanye West.
Me walking into class with my chromebook charger
— g (@artistgjk) November 5, 2018
Kim: Babe, I'm heading out tonight. See you la-"
Kanye: "Wait! Here! *hands her laptop charger* It's perfect! You look outstanding!" https://t.co/9C1m30iY2O
— Zakeyah 🌹 (@Hazeleyes3100) November 5, 2018
Kim Kardashian carrying around kayne’s laptop charger LMAO pic.twitter.com/9bqBdP1paL
— 👑Adam Goldberg👑 (@adamgoldberg28) November 5, 2018
The Kardashian sister made another questionable wardrobe choice on Halloween last week. She dressed as Pamela Anderson and was criticized for calling people “retarded” because they didn’t get her costume.
— Skye (@stellarskye5) November 1, 2018
Kardashian has since apologized for the outburst. She has not, however, commented on the reaction to her handbag. Or laptop charger. Or whatever it is.
me: we have to encourage girl to be whatever they want to be, to dress whatever they want to wear fuck society who commented on them
also me: kim kardashian's bag looks like a fucking laptop charger lm fucking aoooooooo
— it's me but unprotected (@wurlwellness) November 5, 2018
Alexis Tatum studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Orange magazine and the Daily Texan.