- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
Kim Kardashian West attended an art and film gala in Los Angeles on Saturday night with an accessory that people on Twitter think looks more like a laptop charger than a handbag.
The reality star was photographed at the LA County Museum of Art with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian. Both sisters wore sleek black dresses, but Kim’s purse is drawing all the attention.
— Footwear News (@FootwearNews) November 4, 2018
— No one (@Lemaldivian01) November 4, 2018
People couldn’t help but notice that Kardashian’s purse looked very similar to a laptop charger. The creative minds of Twitter have offered a number of explanations for the odd fashion choice. Lots of people suggested that the accessory belongs to her husband, Kanye West.
Me walking into class with my chromebook charger
— g (@artistgjk) November 5, 2018
Kim: Babe, I'm heading out tonight. See you la-"
Kanye: "Wait! Here! *hands her laptop charger* It's perfect! You look outstanding!" https://t.co/9C1m30iY2O
— Zakeyah 🌹 (@Hazeleyes3100) November 5, 2018
Kim Kardashian carrying around kayne’s laptop charger LMAO pic.twitter.com/9bqBdP1paL
— 👑Adam Goldberg👑 (@adamgoldberg28) November 5, 2018
The Kardashian sister made another questionable wardrobe choice on Halloween last week. She dressed as Pamela Anderson and was criticized for calling people “retarded” because they didn’t get her costume.
— Skye (@stellarskye5) November 1, 2018
Kardashian has since apologized for the outburst. She has not, however, commented on the reaction to her handbag. Or laptop charger. Or whatever it is.
me: we have to encourage girl to be whatever they want to be, to dress whatever they want to wear fuck society who commented on them
also me: kim kardashian's bag looks like a fucking laptop charger lm fucking aoooooooo
— it's me but unprotected (@wurlwellness) November 5, 2018
Alexis Tatum studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Orange magazine and the Daily Texan.