- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
Kim Kardashian West attended an art and film gala in Los Angeles on Saturday night with an accessory that people on Twitter think looks more like a laptop charger than a handbag.
The reality star was photographed at the LA County Museum of Art with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian. Both sisters wore sleek black dresses, but Kim’s purse is drawing all the attention.
— Footwear News (@FootwearNews) November 4, 2018
— No one (@Lemaldivian01) November 4, 2018
People couldn’t help but notice that Kardashian’s purse looked very similar to a laptop charger. The creative minds of Twitter have offered a number of explanations for the odd fashion choice. Lots of people suggested that the accessory belongs to her husband, Kanye West.
Me walking into class with my chromebook charger
— g (@artistgjk) November 5, 2018
Kim: Babe, I'm heading out tonight. See you la-"
Kanye: "Wait! Here! *hands her laptop charger* It's perfect! You look outstanding!" https://t.co/9C1m30iY2O
— Zakeyah 🌹 (@Hazeleyes3100) November 5, 2018
Kim Kardashian carrying around kayne’s laptop charger LMAO pic.twitter.com/9bqBdP1paL
— 🇬🇧👑Adam Goldberg👑🇬🇧 (@adamgoldberg28) November 5, 2018
The Kardashian sister made another questionable wardrobe choice on Halloween last week. She dressed as Pamela Anderson and was criticized for calling people “retarded” because they didn’t get her costume.
— Skye (@stellarskye5) November 1, 2018
Kardashian has since apologized for the outburst. She has not, however, commented on the reaction to her handbag. Or laptop charger. Or whatever it is.
me: we have to encourage girl to be whatever they want to be, to dress whatever they want to wear fuck society who commented on them
also me: kim kardashian's bag looks like a fucking laptop charger lm fucking aoooooooo
— it's me but unprotected (@wurlwellness) November 5, 2018
Alexis Tatum studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Orange magazine and the Daily Texan.