- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Kim Kardashian West attended an art and film gala in Los Angeles on Saturday night with an accessory that people on Twitter think looks more like a laptop charger than a handbag.
The reality star was photographed at the LA County Museum of Art with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian. Both sisters wore sleek black dresses, but Kim’s purse is drawing all the attention.
People couldn’t help but notice that Kardashian’s purse looked very similar to a laptop charger. The creative minds of Twitter have offered a number of explanations for the odd fashion choice. Lots of people suggested that the accessory belongs to her husband, Kanye West.
Me walking into class with my chromebook charger— g (@artistgjk) November 5, 2018
Kim: Babe, I'm heading out tonight. See you la-"— Zakeyah 🌹 (@Hazeleyes3100) November 5, 2018
Kanye: "Wait! Here! *hands her laptop charger* It's perfect! You look outstanding!" https://t.co/9C1m30iY2O
Kim Kardashian carrying around kayne’s laptop charger LMAO pic.twitter.com/9bqBdP1paL— 👑Adam Goldberg👑 (@adamgoldberg28) November 5, 2018
The Kardashian sister made another questionable wardrobe choice on Halloween last week. She dressed as Pamela Anderson and was criticized for calling people “retarded” because they didn’t get her costume.
Kardashian has since apologized for the outburst. She has not, however, commented on the reaction to her handbag. Or laptop charger. Or whatever it is.
me: we have to encourage girl to be whatever they want to be, to dress whatever they want to wear fuck society who commented on them— it's me but unprotected (@wurlwellness) November 5, 2018
also me: kim kardashian's bag looks like a fucking laptop charger lm fucking aoooooooo
Alexis Tatum studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Orange magazine and the Daily Texan.