- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
- Miranda Sings creator Colleen Ballinger gives birth to baby boy Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Columbia University student goes on white supremacy rant in viral video Tuesday 9:58 AM
- PewDiePie promotes YouTube account that features anti-Semitism, Nazi imagery Tuesday 9:20 AM
- FCC investigates major wireless carrier for lying about coverage Tuesday 8:40 AM
- Get this best-selling pressure cooker for half off, today only Tuesday 8:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her victory at 28 to Paul Ryan’s—and calls out a double standard Tuesday 8:22 AM
- If you’ve always lusted after a KitchenAid mixer, it’s over $80 off today Tuesday 8:00 AM
Kim Kardashian on Thursday announced she’s releasing three new exclusive fragrances just in time for Valentine’s Day. Like any good publicist, she’s not just sending bottle to her friends this month—she’s sending them to her haters, too.
Kardashian gave her fans all the details on her Snapchat story. KKW Fragrances has put out three fragrances: BFF, Ride or Die, and Bae. Each is packaged like a Valentine so friends can buy them for one another as gifts. They will only be available this month and her haters will be receiving the Bae perfume.
“They’re Valentines, so I’m going to send them to my lovers, to my haters, to everyone that I think of because it’s Valentine’s Day, after all,” Kardashian said on Snapchat.
Lucky for all her curious fans, Kardashian even showed her list of haters. It includes Taylor Swift, Blac Chyna, Bette Midler, Chelsea Handler, Piers Morgan, Naya Rivera, Chloe Grace Moretz, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Janice Dickinson.
Fans took to Twitter to joke about how wonderfully petty the publicity stunt is for Kardashian.
LMAO Kim K is petty as hell sending her “Bae” perfume to all her “haters” because “everyone deserves a Valentine.” It’s like the most random assortment of people pic.twitter.com/UGyzvgmfid
— Sam Stryker (@sbstryker) February 1, 2018
Kim Kardashian West sending her new BAE fragances to her haters for Valentine's Day is the level of pettiness I aspire to reach pic.twitter.com/Yif7YlV6HU
— Kim Kardashian Army (@KimKLegion) February 1, 2018
Kim K sending all the people she's had beef with her perfume is what I needed today pic.twitter.com/AHWxUD7oWa
— Scott Summers (@itsscottsummers) February 1, 2018
Kim K said she’s sending out her fragrances to everyone she loves and her haters too for V-Day. The ranks of blue paper are her haters. I love this new feisty side of her 😂👏🏽 pic.twitter.com/SI1wJz8X08
— As Told By Tiffany (@Tiffany_nlx) February 1, 2018
Kim K sending her fragrance to Taylor Swift, Blac Chyna, Bette Midler, Chloe Moretz and Piers Morgan is literally inspiring….hold on i’m about to send champagne and chocolates to all my bitchy old friends except my twist is that i’m gonna lace it with arsenic
— Anwar’s dark circles (@pradalogy) February 1, 2018
Kardashian also clarified on Twitter that her haters weren’t the only ones to receive her Bae perfume—her mom did, too.
let me just say all haters didn't get bae. some of my real bff's got bae too and my mom!
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) February 1, 2018
Say what you will about her pettiness, but her marketing totally worked. Kardashian said all the fragrances have almost sold out.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.