- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
North West celebrated her fourth birthday this month, which could’ve potentially called for a celebration more lavish than we’ll ever see in our lifetimes. But at least one family member opted for a more modest, brain-teasing gift that earned a shoutout on Kim Kardashian‘s social media.
Rather than a pink fur that’s got Nori dressin’ like Cam, Kendall Jenner bought her niece a Smithsonian science book full of age-appropriate experiments. She also included pre-packaged ingredients for several of her favorite experiments from the book, including sticky slime and sugar crystal lollipops.
Kardashian praised her sister’s gift for its thoughtfulness and cuteness, and Twitter users quickly chimed in to applaud “Auntie Kendall.”
Kendall's gift to North on Kim's snap story is SO cute! Not some designer outfit or whatever but actually really creative.— MKhaleesi (@MaryKateCabac) June 26, 2017
Kendall's birthday gift to North was honestly so creative, I love Auntie Kendall❤ pic.twitter.com/gtU0FoCvMt— willow (@shapeofkendall) June 26, 2017
As with anything the Jenners do, the gift also drew some criticism. One cynical observer suggested that perhaps Jenner didn’t buy the ingredients herself, while another questioned the integrity of the science book.
I wonder which one of Kendall Jenner's assistants got all of North's birthday present ingredients that Kim posted on Insta— jeri (@REBELOFNYC) June 26, 2017
that "science book" that kendall got north looks more like an art book— ★milk★ (@clairebekickin) June 26, 2017
Perhaps these critics should remind themselves that North just turned four years old. Kudos, Auntie Kendall.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.