- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork 4 Years Ago
- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
He’s been missing for a week.
Tobias Strebel, the 35-year-old man who got plastic surgery to resemble Justin Bieber, has been reported missing.
According to ABC7, Strebel (who previously went by the name Toby Sheldon) was last seen in West Hollywood on Aug. 18, and friend Mel Espinoza told the outlet it’s “very unusual” that he’s been missing this long, especially without leaving a note.
Strebel entered the limelight after appearing on E!’s plastic surgery reality show Botched in 2014. Last year he also appeared in a music video with fellow celebrity impersonators who’d gotten plastic surgery to look like Madonna and Jennifer Lawrence. Strebel allegedly spent roughly $100,000 to look more like a version of the younger Bieber. His Twitter and Instagram accounts haven’t been updated in some time.
Police say he may have been driving a 2009 Toyota Camry. The LAPD is still looking for leads.
Update Aug. 26, 6:28pm: TMZ reports that Sheldon was found dead Aug. 21 in a Motel 6 in the San Fernando Valley. A cause of death has not been determined.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.