- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track 8 Months Ago
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Today 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Today 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Today 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Today 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Today 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Today 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
Filming for HBO’s sequel to its dramatic mini-series, The Young Pope, is underway, and Twitter already can’t get enough. Not of the show itself, but of the recently released on-set photos of leading actor Jude Law sporting an itsy-bitsy, teeny weeny swimsuit. The thirst is real, folks.
Users’ collective pining for the recently announced Fantastic Beasts star was so intense that it earned them a Twitter moment Tuesday. Those who weren’t immediately struck #dead by the images and could still manage to get a few words out had one message: It was a good morning, indeed.
Good morning to these photos of Jude Law filming THE NUDE POPE. pic.twitter.com/9C6Hmi19h4— Dave Quinn (@NineDaves) April 9, 2019
Even at 46-years-old and with media outlets noticing his thinning hairline, Law had all of Twitter shouting Amen.
Has anyone in the history of humankind reacted to losing his hair better than Jude Law?— Joe Reid (@joereid) April 9, 2019
I’m here for the NUDE POPE pic.twitter.com/wrzraiKEAo— Mrs Chalufu (@ThabiBear) April 9, 2019
Whether or not the beach scenes responsible for Law’s viral photos will appear in The New Pope‘s premiere, HBO can count a lot of new (and probably horny) fans tuning in.
Alyse Stanley is a video game and culture reporter based in Virginia with words at Polygon and USGamer. When she’s not writing about memes, she edits Unwinnable’s monthly magazine. You can follow her on Twitter @pithyalyse.