- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
Twitter is thirsting over set photos of Jude Law in ‘The New Pope’
Filming for HBO’s sequel to its dramatic mini-series, The Young Pope, is underway, and Twitter already can’t get enough. Not of the show itself, but of the recently released on-set photos of leading actor Jude Law sporting an itsy-bitsy, teeny weeny swimsuit. The thirst is real, folks.
Users’ collective pining for the recently announced Fantastic Beasts star was so intense that it earned them a Twitter moment Tuesday. Those who weren’t immediately struck #dead by the images and could still manage to get a few words out had one message: It was a good morning, indeed.
Good morning to these photos of Jude Law filming THE NUDE POPE. pic.twitter.com/9C6Hmi19h4
— Dave Quinn (@NineDaves) April 9, 2019
— Ed Stevens (@edd_gosbender) April 9, 2019
Even at 46-years-old and with media outlets noticing his thinning hairline, Law had all of Twitter shouting Amen.
Has anyone in the history of humankind reacted to losing his hair better than Jude Law?
— Joe Reid (@joereid) April 9, 2019
I’m here for the NUDE POPE pic.twitter.com/wrzraiKEAo
— Mrs Chalufu (@ThabiBear) April 9, 2019
The Jude Law photos from the young pope set are giving me fucking life, lads
— julia 🤔 alexander (@loudmouthjulia) April 9, 2019
Whether or not the beach scenes responsible for Law’s viral photos will appear in The New Pope‘s premiere, HBO can count a lot of new (and probably horny) fans tuning in.
Alyse Stanley is a video game and culture reporter based in Virginia with words at Polygon and USGamer. When she’s not writing about memes, she edits Unwinnable’s monthly magazine. You can follow her on Twitter @pithyalyse.