- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Joseph Gordon-Levitt fixes Anne Hathaway’s wardrobe malfunction
One of JGL’s hitRECord buttons mended a broken strap at the Critics’ Choice Awards Thursday.
When Anne Hathaway tore the strap on her dress, a famous pal swooped in to save the day.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt shared a photo on his Facebook page after he helped The Dark Knight Rises co-star Hathaway fix a wardrobe malfunction with the aid of a pin. Since he posted the photo at 9:22pm ET Thursday, the photo has received more than 209,000 likes and has been shared more than 2,200 times.
It appears the photo was taken at the Critics’ Choice Awards Thursday, where Hathaway picked up an award for her Oscar-nominated turn in Les Misérables and Gordon-Levitt’s movie Looper snagged a gong for Best Sci-Fi/Horror Movie.
Gordon-Levitt has a stake in the Oscars too, with his film Lincoln the most-nominated flick this year. But even with Hathaway’s film rivalling his own in the Best Picture race, the noted Tumblr user still manages to be a true gentleman.
Photo via Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Facebook
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.