- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique 7 Years Ago
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is 7 Years Ago
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough 7 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Today 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Today 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Today 12:11 PM
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover Today 11:56 AM
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca Today 11:55 AM
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails Today 11:49 AM
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme Today 11:42 AM
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
Joseph Gordon-Levitt fixes Anne Hathaway’s wardrobe malfunction
One of JGL’s hitRECord buttons mended a broken strap at the Critics’ Choice Awards Thursday.
When Anne Hathaway tore the strap on her dress, a famous pal swooped in to save the day.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt shared a photo on his Facebook page after he helped The Dark Knight Rises co-star Hathaway fix a wardrobe malfunction with the aid of a pin. Since he posted the photo at 9:22pm ET Thursday, the photo has received more than 209,000 likes and has been shared more than 2,200 times.
It appears the photo was taken at the Critics’ Choice Awards Thursday, where Hathaway picked up an award for her Oscar-nominated turn in Les Misérables and Gordon-Levitt’s movie Looper snagged a gong for Best Sci-Fi/Horror Movie.
Gordon-Levitt has a stake in the Oscars too, with his film Lincoln the most-nominated flick this year. But even with Hathaway’s film rivalling his own in the Best Picture race, the noted Tumblr user still manages to be a true gentleman.
Photo via Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Facebook
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.