- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Friday 10:52 AM
Hugh Jackman is known as the “nicest guy” in Hollywood, according to various the Irish Examiner and his colleagues. But when he got too close with Emily Blunt at a Variety event on Saturday, John Krasinki told Jackman to back off.
Krasinki was not pleased when the Wolverine got cozy with his wife, BroBible reports. Krasinki tweeted, probably only half joking, “Eeeeeeasy Hugh… not sure this is what @Variety meant with #ActorsonActors….Don’t make me think I can hurt you.”
As BroBible pointed out, Krasinski isn’t so much the soft guy we know as Jim from The Office ever since he bulked up for Jack Ryan last year.
Ryan Reynolds apparently couldn’t resist joining in the trolling fun. He tweeted, “This is a call to action. This man must be stopped.”
This is a call to action. This man must be stopped.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) November 19, 2018
Reynolds and Jackman have roasted each other in the past in a string of hilarious tweets and videos on social media.
For example, when Jackman posted an adorable picture with his wife Deborra-lee Furness saying how much he loved her after 22 years of marriage, Reynolds tweeted, “I gave this 3 months. Tops. I was wrong.”
I gave this 3 months. Tops. I was wrong. https://t.co/gxXSdACQ1X— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) April 11, 2018
Jackman fired back, tagging Reynolds on his Instagram account saying, “Seriously mate. You’ve got to stop following me. SECURITY!!!!!”
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Hugh Jackman (@thehughjackman) on
The bromantic trolling goes back years. An Instagram clip from 2016 shows Reynolds dressed up as Deadpool, singing in the background to interrupt Jackman’s heartfelt birthday message to his fans.
Jackman got sweet revenge by making fun of Reynolds for getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, delivering a candid message from “Reynolds” himself.
People are pretty obsessed with Jackman and Reynolds’ bromance. It looks like the jokes aren’t going to stop anytime soon.
OMG! Hilarious 🤣🤣. Although I think it needs to be addressed that Hugh is in a dressing gown and Deadpool is in his bed! 🙈🤣🤣. Can’t overlook that!! Xx— Karen Treend (@KarenTreend) April 27, 2018
To be fair I think it was always going to happen! The chemistry between them is just too strong 🤣— Karen Treend (@KarenTreend) April 27, 2018
Editor’s note: This article has been edited for clarity.
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.