- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
When open enrollment began in late 2013, Jimmy Kimmel sent out a camera crew to see whether people preferred Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act. It’s a trick question—they’re the same thing—but it nevertheless stumped them. But now, as the GOP begins the process to repeal the ACA, Kimmel’s crew went back out to see if Americans had learned anything in the past three years.
As one Facebook user allegedly demonstrated in a viral post last week, some still don’t realize that the ACA and Obamacare are two names for the same piece of health care legislation. It turns out that the people Jimmy Kimmel Live talked to on Hollywood Boulevard have no idea either.
They aren’t all against Obamacare, but they’ve got a preference and they’ll tell you why. And for one woman who hates Obamacare because of President Barack Obama, it’s quite a rude awakening when she’s told the truth.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.