- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Today 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
Here’s what happened when Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon went to couples counseling
This was a long time coming.
For 12 years now, Damon has been slated as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and almost every night Kimmel had to bump Damon because he ran out of time. (There was the one time that Damon took over the show, but those rewards are few and far in-between.) Their rivalry has been long-documented, but never like this. Kimmel taped their therapy session and aired it after Damon dressed up like Dr. Phil just to get onto the show.
What did it reveal? Damon’s upset about being discarded every night while Kimmel doesn’t feel like Damon has the face or the body of a movie star. There’s plenty of verbal abuse and callbacks to years of bits—and it’s not pretty for them. For us, though, it’s great.
And while they manage to hug it out, don’t expect their truce to last very long.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.