- Student allegedly posted roommate’s ‘missing’ flyer on Instagram before being charged with her murder Monday 11:45 PM
- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
Our favorite game from The Price is Right got an adult upgrade that we just need to have at our next party.
Although the talking Drinko machine might have been overkill, Jimmy Fallon’s return to The Tonight Show came in a spectacularly boozy affair as he and Paul Rudd dropped their chips into cups full of tequila, peppermint schnapps, gravy, and an assortment of other beverages and liquids.
There’s no cash prize on the line, but there is the prospect of getting drunk. It’s all topped off with an Ant-Man pun that might be funnier than some parts of Ant-Man.
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.