- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
Jennifer Garner cries over ‘Hamilton’ while delirious on anesthesia
She is totally having a ‘David After Dentist’ moment.
Jennifer Garner on Thursday shared a hilarious throwback video on Instagram of herself crying over Hamilton while under the influence of anesthesia from the dentist. In the video, the 45-year-old actress is seen sitting in the passenger seat of a car talking about the “sad part” in Hamilton with someone over the phone.
A post shared by Jennifer Garner (@jennifer.garner) on
“They did the sad part of Hamilton and I started crying. I couldn’t stop. He said ‘Are you OK?’ and I said ‘You are so beautiful,’” the actress says over the phone before breaking into laughter and tears. “It’s so beautiful. Listen to this song. It was so beautiful. So, I told him he had to see it.”
The actress shared in the caption that she was delirious from laughing gas and novocaine after a dentist visit. It’s only been two weeks since Garner joined Instagram, and this video—her seventh post—has been viewed more than 22,000 times.
Um enjoy our beautiful queens pure moment of post dental art appreciation, miss me with any slander to Ms Bristow
— patrick sullivan (@PatchNavillus) September 14, 2017
This is how I reacted to when Hamilton dude sang "Tim Kaine in the membrane" 😬
— sarcastic in fluency (@RoyalWii) September 14, 2017
Those are some impressive numbers for a Instagram newcomer, but she’s not the first person to hit it big with a hilarious post-dentist video. That honor goes to David Devore, who went viral on YouTube after his father posted a video of the then-7-year-old loopy from a dental procedure. In the “David After Dentist” video, David famously looks around bewildered and asks his dad, “Is this real life?”
— Amy (@scifisunsets) September 14, 2017
While Jennifer isn’t questioning the reality of the world, her “review” of Hamilton still has fans laughing.
Danielle Ransom is a journalist who has worked as a researcher for CNN, NBC's KXAN-TV, CBS' KEYE-TV.