- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Thursday 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Thursday 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Thursday 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Thursday 9:59 AM
Nothing is more adorable than Jay-Z’s birthday video to Beyoncé
The 30-second clip proves the two might be drunk in love after all.
Ever since the Met Gala elevator debacle in May, the world’s most formidable power couple, Beyoncé and Jay-Z, have been ensconced in constant rumors of divorce. Up until last month’s MTV’s Video Music Awards, reports were all but declaring that Blue Ivy Carter would soon be in the middle of a Kramer vs. Kramer–style split.
Yet it was Beyoncé’s 16-minute powerhouse performance during the VMAs, capped off with an award presentation by her beloved, that began to stamp out the fires of marital discontent. The couple was seen sharing a loving kiss backstage when the cameras were off and the world took a brief sigh of a relief knowing that the two might be drunk in love after all.
However, it’s the video tribute Jay-Z released in honor of his wife’s 33rd birthday on Thursday that most thoroughly doused rumors of divorcé. The 30-second clip contains backstage footage from the couple’s On the Run tour, showcasing the effervescent and flawless Bey we all know and love.
Now the world can rest easy and you can enjoy your weekend knowing that Blue has parents who love each other very much.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.