- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe 4 Years Ago
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
Don’t swerve too hard, dress wearers.
What’s even better, though, is Smith’s own tweet about his dress-wearing day. For Smith, there’s no drama, except for the fact that when you’re pantsless sometimes swerving too hard can be problematic.
That Moment When Your Wearing A Dress With No Pants And You Swerve Way To Hard.
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) April 9, 2015
Smith has one of the most interesting Twitter personalities, and he’s no stranger to a dramatic outfit. When he wore an all-white Batman suit for Kim and Kanye‘s wedding, all heads turned. When he gave a particularly weird interview with his sister, Willow, we even turned to some stoned comedians to give a dramatic reading.
But while we sometimes raise an eyebrow at Smith’s antics, his tweet about his dress-wearing moment is totally on point. Sometimes you simply just swerve way too hard.
Swerve on, young Smith.
Screengrab via ComplexMag/Twitter
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.