- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) 8 Years Ago
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play 8 Years Ago
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
Jack White and the ICP befuddle fans with new song
A new song from Jack White and the Insane Clown Posse stinks in more ways than one. “Leck Mich Im Arsch” (translates to “Lick me in the arse” in English) has thousands of people scratching their heads, “why?”
There have been some interesting music collaborations over the years.
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony and Phil Collin’s “Home.”
Ozzy Osbourne and Miss Piggy’s rendition of “Born to be wild.”
And now there’s Jack White, formerly of the White Stripes, and hip-hop duo Insane Clown Posse’s “Leck Mich Im Arsch,” a hodge-podge of obscenity ridden rap, classical music and guitar riffs that has thousands of people on Twitter confused, angry, and amazed.
The song was produced by White and features Jeff the Brotherhood tearing it up on the guitar while ICP raps over a Mozart melody of the same name, according to a news release from Third Man Records (White’s record label.)
“Leck Mich Im Arsch” in English is “Lick me in the arse,” reported the record label.
Take a listen:
Insane Clown Posse – Leck Mich Im Arsch by Third Man Records
Here’s what the masses have to say:
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.