- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Thursday 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Thursday 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Thursday 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Thursday 11:06 AM
Jack White and the ICP befuddle fans with new song
A new song from Jack White and the Insane Clown Posse stinks in more ways than one. “Leck Mich Im Arsch” (translates to “Lick me in the arse” in English) has thousands of people scratching their heads, “why?”
There have been some interesting music collaborations over the years.
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony and Phil Collin’s “Home.”
Ozzy Osbourne and Miss Piggy’s rendition of “Born to be wild.”
And now there’s Jack White, formerly of the White Stripes, and hip-hop duo Insane Clown Posse’s “Leck Mich Im Arsch,” a hodge-podge of obscenity ridden rap, classical music and guitar riffs that has thousands of people on Twitter confused, angry, and amazed.
The song was produced by White and features Jeff the Brotherhood tearing it up on the guitar while ICP raps over a Mozart melody of the same name, according to a news release from Third Man Records (White’s record label.)
“Leck Mich Im Arsch” in English is “Lick me in the arse,” reported the record label.
Take a listen:
Insane Clown Posse – Leck Mich Im Arsch by Third Man Records
Here’s what the masses have to say:
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.