- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Monday 8:16 AM
Owls drinking too much
This Tumblr features owls that look hungover.
Did you ever notice that owls look like they’re perpetually hung over? No? Look at this Tumblr.
The masterminds behind Hungover Owls seem to have no shortage of disgruntled birds of prey. Nor are they lacking for followers.
The idea is simply brilliant and brilliantly simple: each post is one photo of an owl with a caption such as “If you need me, I’ll be muttering vague threats into my keyboard for the next six hours.”
Hungover Owls started July 2010 with “Ohmygodshutthefuckup. Jesus shit,” and recently turned a whole year old, which is quite impressive for a single topic tumblog.
So there’s plenty of posts to explore in the archive, or you can spend a few hours giggling at this.