- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment 8 Years Ago
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
Owls drinking too much
This Tumblr features owls that look hungover.
Did you ever notice that owls look like they’re perpetually hung over? No? Look at this Tumblr.
The masterminds behind Hungover Owls seem to have no shortage of disgruntled birds of prey. Nor are they lacking for followers.
The idea is simply brilliant and brilliantly simple: each post is one photo of an owl with a caption such as “If you need me, I’ll be muttering vague threats into my keyboard for the next six hours.”
Hungover Owls started July 2010 with “Ohmygodshutthefuckup. Jesus shit,” and recently turned a whole year old, which is quite impressive for a single topic tumblog.
So there’s plenty of posts to explore in the archive, or you can spend a few hours giggling at this.