- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Saturday 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Saturday 8:00 AM
Hulu adds HBO just in time for ‘Game Of Thrones’ season 7
This is a seriously tantalizing bundle.
BY GEOFF WEISS
HBO and Cinemax are coming to Hulu as channel add-ons that will give viewers access to both live and on-demand programming, the streamer announced on Thursday. The additions arrive just ahead of the season 7 premiere of the HBO flagship hit Game of Thrones on July 16.
Hulu subscribers can now add HBO to their bundle for $14.99 per month, and Cinemax—which is owned by HBO—for $9.99. Those who purchase HBO will also gain access to HBO Now. Additional channels within the HBO and Cinemax families, including HBO 2, HBO Family, HBO Latino, HBO Comedy, MoreMAX HD, and ActionMAX HD, will become available as add-ons in coming weeks. A basic Hulu subscription with limited commercials is priced at $7.99 per month, while a plan without commercials is $11.99. Hulu’s new live TV package is priced at $39.99.
In addition to Game Of Thrones, other hotly anticipated HBO summer premieres include The Defiant Ones, a four-part documentary about the partnership of Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre, and season 2 of Issa Rae’s Insecure.
“By combining HBO’s iconic programming with our world class user experience and deep content offering, Hulu is giving viewers easy and highly personalized access to the very best of television,” said Tim Connolly, Hulu’s SVP and head of distribution and partnerships.