With WrestleMania looming right around the corner, Elimination Chamber 2020 is going to determine which lucky wrestler gets to face off against Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch in the biggest WWE event of the year. Seeing Shayna Baszler among the possibilities for the elimination chamber match gives me the tingles as I’m a huge fan of her work on NXT, but she’ll make an incredible opponent against The Man–which is why I’m really hoping she might win this one.
Of course, that’s far from the only thing at stake for this event. Braun Strowman, Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro, and Sami Zayn will all face off for the Intercontinental Championship (and I’m betting Strowman keeps it). The SmackDown Tag Team Championship will pull The Miz & John Morrison into the ring with The New Day, Heavy Machinery, Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler, and The Usos, which ought to be fun just due to sheer volume. But by far, I am most looking forward to seeing AJ Styles and Aleister Black go hard in a no disqualification match, because those are always full of surprises.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch the Elimination Chamber 2020 live stream for free.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2020
- When: Sunday, March 8 at 7pm ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
- Streaming: WWE Network (free with a 30-day trial)
Elimination Chamber 2020 live stream: How to watch online for free
1) WWE Network
- Cost: $9.99 per month (after a 30-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3, and iOS and Android devices
WWE Network is the best way to get the Elimination Chamber 2020 live stream if you want to watch these wrestlers go nuts in the ring. If you’re not already a convert, the news is good: You can get a month of the service free right now, which means you can watch Elimination Chamber without paying a dime. After that, the service costs just $9.99 per month, but you can cancel anytime. Considering WWE Network lets you stream all 14 yearly pay-per-view events at no additional cost, that’s an incredible deal. Seriously, just think about how many times you’ve paid $60 to watch one PPV. For that same amount, you’ll get a whole year of WWE Network—and access to all past events. Between NXT, RAW, and Smackdown Live you’ll be able to watch all your faves hit the mat on a weekly basis, and you’ll also get access to documentaries, reality programming like My Son/Daughter Is a WWE Superstar, and originals like Wrestlemania Rewind.
Other ways to watch Elimination Chamber 2020
If you have cable, you can order Elimination Chamber 2020 from Spectrum, Cox, Xfinity, Verizon FiOS TV, Cable One, Dish Network and DirecTV for $59.99-$69.99. But given all of the benefits that come with WWE Network—not to mention the chance to get started with one free month—we’d highly recommend figuring out a way to stream Elimination Chamber 2020 using one of the devices listed above.
Elimination Chamber 2020 schedule
- Natalya vs. Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sarah Logan (Elimination Chamber)
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Miz & John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler vs. The Usos (Elimination Chamber)
- Intercontinental Championship: Braun Strowman (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro & Sami Zayn
- Raw Tag Team Championship: The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Murphy
- AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black (No disqualification)
- United States Championship: Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo
For a year-round sports fix, sign up here and check the “sports” box to receive our weekly boxing newsletter. You’ll hear about all the biggest fights and best knockouts from the Daily Dot’s streaming sports guru Josh Katzowitz.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.