Here’s everything you need to know to stream Liverpool vs. Norwich City live on Saturday.
Liverpool vs. Norwich City
- When: 12:30pm ET, Saturday, Feb. 15
- Where: Carrow Road in Norwich, England
- Broadcast: NBC
- Streaming Services: FuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now, YouTube TV, NBC Sports Gold
|HOW TO STREAM LIVERPOOL VS. NORWICH CITY|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
Liverpool vs. Norwich City: Preview
The season started with a Liverpool vs. Norwich City match at Anfield, which the Reds won handily, 4-1. Twenty-five matchweeks later and the teams return to play each other in Carrow Road, with Liverpool all but hoisting the Premier League trophy and Norwich City all but relegated.
The big question for Liverpool is when they'll win the title, not if, and the guard of honor ritual might indeed happen with rivals Everton having to give it.
If Norwich wants to stay up, it needs wins and needs them in a hurry; the Canaries are currently seven points from safety. While Norwich has drawn some talented teams over the season, it just simply hasn't won enough.
Liverpool vs. Norwich City live stream: How to watch Premier League matches online
The match is on NBC and NBC Sports Gold; these streaming services provide fans the opportunity to catch Premier League action throughout the season.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, 10 beIN SPORTS channels for La Liga and Ligue 1FS1, FS2, UniMás, and Champions League action via TNT all on tap. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMás, Galavisión, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Español and TyC Sports among its offerings.
- Cost: $54.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV includes sports programming among its broad spectrum of offerings, and as a subscriber to the service, you'll get free access to Hulu’s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
3) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $30-$45 per month ($10 off first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV provides two base channel package options, each priced at $30 per month. Sling Orange includes three ESPN channels, while Sling Blue includes sports channels like NBCSN (where many Premier League matches appear), NFL Network, and local channels. (Sling Blue customers in select markets get NBC, where some matches appear; see if yours has it here.) Sling Blue also brings Fox News Channel, MSNBC, and Headline News as part of its regular slate of channels, with Fox Business Channel available for those who get the Sling Blue News Extra add-on.
If you’re Team “Why Not Both,” Sling Orange + Blue combines the two for just $45 per month.
Other features include a Free Cloud DVR tier for all subscribers (allowing 10 hours of recording a month), the ability to record all live linear channels, and no VOD preemption on any channels. New subscribers get $10 off the first month.
To add beIN SPORTS and ESPN Deportes and maximize your soccer-watching potential, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month). (The latter also includes NFL RedZone.)
Spanish-speaking viewers have quite a few options. For bilingual families, you might consider the Español: Best of Spanish TV package for either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from La Liga, Ligue 1 and Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. Sling TV Latino is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Español, and—of import to soccer fans—four beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Best of Spanish + Sling Orange for $35 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
4) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $65-$135 per month
- AT&T TV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
AT&T TV Now is a bonus for AT&T wireless customers, especially for those who happen to be soccer fans. It provides instant access to more than 45 channels, including local channels. That means NBC as well as NBCSN for Premier League action, Fox as well as FS1 and FS2 for MLS, Bundesliga, the U.S. men's and women's teams, and even Liga MX offerings, and ESPN and ESPN2 for its array of soccer and other sports programming. It even offers free HBO on PLUS and MAX channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR for up to 20 hours of TV recording per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
5) YouTube TV
- Cost: $50 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- YouTube TV local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for soccer fans, including TNT for Champions League matches, NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, and broadcasting partnerships with three MLS teams. (Take a look at the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
- Cost: $39.99 (for Matchday Pass option); $64.99 (for Premier League Pass option)
- NBC Sports Gold TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS and Android device.
If you want access to every Premier League game this season, you'll want an NBC Sports Gold subscription. At the Matchday Pass tier, for $39.99, you get access to 140 exclusive live matches, with at least four for each of the 20 clubs. The Premier League Pass option gives you an option to replay matches, in case you can't catch a match live, and offers additional programming, including analysis and highlights. NBC Sports Gold offers additional packages for fans who want to follow rugby action, the PGA tour, Indy Car racing, cycling, and lacrosse.
Liverpool vs. Norwich City: Recent form, summary of last match, odds, upcoming fixtures
Liverpool (last five Premier League matches: WWWWW) couldn't score before halftime its last time out against Southampton, heading to the locker room tied 0-0. But then Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain helped burst the dam almost immediately after, and Liverpool cruised to a 4-0 win. There could be some squad rotation in this one, since the Reds have a tough Champions League match against Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.
Norwich City (last five Premier League matches: DLWLD) ended up matching Newcastle in its previous match, with a scoreless draw and a point to show for its efforts. Four points in the last nine is a trend in the right direction, though it might not be enough to save its season. It could use a few more big wins in a row, but doing that against Liverpool is a lot to ask for.
According to the DraftKings Sportsbook oddsmakers (as of Feb. 13):
- Liverpool, -375 (wager $375 to win $100)
- Norwich City, +900 (wager $100 to win $900)
- Draw, +510 (wager $100 to win $510)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.