- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death 1 Week Ago
- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice Today 7:00 AM
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
Liverpool’s quest for an unbeaten Premier League season continues Saturday. This week, on the heels of a come-from-behind win over Crystal Palace, the league leaders welcome a mid-table Brighton team to town.
Here’s everything you need to know to stream Liverpool vs. Brighton live.
Liverpool vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
- When: 10am ET, Saturday, Nov. 30
- Where: Anfield in Liverpool, England
- Streaming: NBC Sports Gold
Liverpool vs. Brighton live stream: How to watch Premier League matches online
The match is on NBC Sports Gold; it’s an easy way to get all your Premier League action from a single online streaming service.
- Cost: $39.99 (for Matchday Pass option); $64.99 (for Premier League Pass option)
- NBC Sports Gold TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS and Android device.
If you want access to every Premier League game this season, you’ll want an NBC Sports Gold subscription. At the Matchday Pass tier, for $39.99, you get access to 140 exclusive live matches, with at least four for each of the 20 clubs. The Premier League Pass option gives you an option to replay matches, in case you can’t catch a match live, and offers additional programming, including analysis and highlights. NBC Sports Gold offers additional packages for fans who want to follow rugby action, the PGA tour, Indy Car racing, cycling, and lacrosse.
Liverpool vs. Brighton: Preview, last 5 results, upcoming fixtures
Liverpool (recent form: DWWWW) drew its first match on Wednesday since its perfect season-spoiling draw against Man United. This one came in Champions League, where Liverpool’s boogeyman (Napoli) stole a point in the group stage. But the European Cup-defending champions appear to have their eyes set on the Premier League. With an eight-point lead, Reds fans are thinking the 30-year wait may finally end. And yet anything less than three points will restart the cycle of anxiety for this club, so a comfortable win would be very appreciated.
Brighton (recent form: LLWWL) would be the first English side to defeat Liverpool this season, so a point or more would be an unexpected blessing. The Seagulls are five points above the relegation zone. It’s an inspiring start for a club many projected to return to the EFL Championship this coming May.
Liverpool: Wednesday, Nov. 4 vs Everton (Premier League); Saturday, Nov. 7 at Bournemouth (League)
Brighton: Thursday, Nov. 5 at Arsenal (Premier League); Sunday, Nov. 8 vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (Premier League)
- How to watch the Premier League
- How to watch the 2019-20 La Liga season
- How to watch the Champions League
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident football expert. Both kinds. He's a former editorial intern with the newsroom. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksnfwler.