- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death 1 Week Ago
- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice Today 7:00 AM
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
The two Liga MX champions from last season square off in the quarterfinals of the Apertura 2019 Liguilla, between two of Mexico’s most valuable squads. This will be the fifth game between the clubs this year. They drew in Leagues Cup, the Mexican Campeon de Camepeones and this year’s Apertura. Tigres took a 2-1 win when it mattered this time around, at Estadio Azteca in the first leg.
Here’s everything you need to know to live stream Tigres vs. America, including what to watch for on the pitch.
Tigres UANL vs. Club América
- When: 10pm ET, Sunday, Dec. 1
- Where: Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico
- Streaming: TUDN USA, FuboTV
Tigres vs. América live stream: How to watch Liga MX playoff matches online
The match is on TUDN; the following streaming services allow you to watch the entire 2019-20 Liga MX season.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), news (MSNBC, CNN), or sports (NBA TV, NFL Network). If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with 10 beIN SPORTS channels, NBC and NBCSN, FS1, FS2, UniMás, and Champions League actions via TNT all on tap. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMás, Galavisión, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Español and TyC Sports among its offerings.
Tigres vs. América: What to watch for
América went into halftime feeling great on Thursday, after Ricard Sánchez gathered a rebound from the top of the box and whipped it into the side netting in the 40th minute.
But Tigres responded well with a goal off a corner in the 51st minute. Then, Javier Aquino won a penalty in the 64th minute. André-Pierre Gignac converted it, and América responded by making all three changes in ten minutes. But the final scoreline remained 2-1.
Having lost home-field advantage and being the lower seed, América needs to win by two goals at UANL Sunday night to make the semifinals. They will have no choice but to put numbers higher up the field, which will play into Tigres hands even more. Tigres allowed just 14 goals this season, best in Liga MX. With both teams setting up aggressively, the second leg will come down to great players producing moments of magic, and managers attempting to make in-game adjustments with everything on the line.
Apertura 2019 Liguilla first leg results
- #1 Santos vs #8 Monterrey, Aggregate 2-5
- #4 Querétaro vs #5 Necaxa, Aggregate 0-3
- #2 León vs #7 Morelia, Aggregate 3-3
- #3 Tigres vs #6 Club América, Aggregate 2-1
- How to watch the 2019-20 La Liga season
- How to watch the Liga MX Apertura
- How to watch the Premier League
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident football expert. Both kinds. He's a former editorial intern with the newsroom. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksnfwler.