- How a deepfake gets made 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online 2 Years Ago
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
- How alt porn site SuicideGirls gets women to pose naked for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? Today 6:30 AM
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet Today 6:00 AM
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
Join a third of the Internet with these easy steps.
You may have a YouTube account right now and not even know it.
YouTube is a part of Google’s social network, and along with Google Drive, users get their own YouTube account when signing up forGmail. Whether you want a second YouTube account, or you’re looking to finally join the Google club, these simple steps will help you create a YouTube account so you can keep all your favorite videos in one place and perhaps get started on the path to making money on YouTube.
How to make a YouTube account
1) Go to YouTube’s homepage
If you aren’t signed into a Google+ account, click the “sign in” button in the top-right corner on YouTube’s homepage. This will bring you to a sign-in form where you can sign into your Google account or create a new one.
2) Create a YouTube account
Click the link in the bottom-left corner that says “More Options,” and then click “Create account.” You will then be redirected to fill out the standard sign-up form.
- The best free movies on YouTube
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 20 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- How to block YouTube videos
3) Fill out your information
Fill out your personal information like name, date of birth, phone number, and choose your email for the new account by creating one or using an existing. You may be prompted to fill out a verification that you aren’t a robot, so follow suit if you are or not.
4) Utilize your new account
Once you’ve created your new YouTube, you can delete its associated Google+ account by visiting your Google account preferences and selecting “Delete your account or services.”
Kristen Hubby is a tech and lifestyle reporter. Her writing focuses on sex, pop culture, streaming entertainment, and social media, with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, and Spotify. Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas.