- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate 2 Years Ago
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ 2 Years Ago
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Today 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
You may have a YouTube account right now and not even know it.
YouTube is a part of Google’s social network, and along with Google Drive, users get their own YouTube account when signing up forGmail. Whether you want a second YouTube account, or you’re looking to finally join the Google club, these simple steps will help you create a YouTube account so you can keep all your favorite videos in one place and perhaps get started on the path to making money on YouTube.
How to make a YouTube account
1) Go to YouTube’s homepage
If you aren’t signed into a Google+ account, click the “sign in” button in the top-right corner on YouTube’s homepage. This will bring you to a sign-in form where you can sign into your Google account or create a new one.
2) Create a YouTube account
Click the link in the bottom-left corner that says “More Options,” and then click “Create account.” You will then be redirected to fill out the standard sign-up form.
- The best free movies on YouTube
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 20 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- How to block YouTube videos
3) Fill out your information
Fill out your personal information like name, date of birth, phone number, and choose your email for the new account by creating one or using an existing. You may be prompted to fill out a verification that you aren’t a robot, so follow suit if you are or not.
4) Utilize your new account
Once you’ve created your new YouTube, you can delete its associated Google+ account by visiting your Google account preferences and selecting “Delete your account or services.”
Kristen Hubby is a tech and lifestyle reporter. Her writing focuses on sex, pop culture, streaming entertainment, and social media, with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, and Spotify. Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas.