- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake 2 Years Ago
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
Join a third of the Internet with these easy steps.
You may have a YouTube account right now and not even know it.
YouTube is a part of Google’s social network, and along with Google Drive, users get their own YouTube account when signing up forGmail. Whether you want a second YouTube account, or you’re looking to finally join the Google club, these simple steps will help you create a YouTube account so you can keep all your favorite videos in one place and perhaps get started on the path to making money on YouTube.
How to make a YouTube account
1) Go to YouTube’s homepage
If you aren’t signed into a Google+ account, click the “sign in” button in the top-right corner on YouTube’s homepage. This will bring you to a sign-in form where you can sign into your Google account or create a new one.
2) Create a YouTube account
Click the link in the bottom-left corner that says “More Options,” and then click “Create account.” You will then be redirected to fill out the standard sign-up form.
- The best free movies on YouTube
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 20 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- How to block YouTube videos
3) Fill out your information
Fill out your personal information like name, date of birth, phone number, and choose your email for the new account by creating one or using an existing. You may be prompted to fill out a verification that you aren’t a robot, so follow suit if you are or not.
4) Utilize your new account
Once you’ve created your new YouTube, you can delete its associated Google+ account by visiting your Google account preferences and selecting “Delete your account or services.”
Kristen Hubby is a tech and lifestyle reporter. Her writing focuses on sex, pop culture, streaming entertainment, and social media, with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, and Spotify. Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas.