- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
You may have a YouTube account right now and not even know it.
YouTube is a part of Google’s social network, and along with Google Drive, users get their own YouTube account when signing up forGmail. Whether you want a second YouTube account, or you’re looking to finally join the Google club, these simple steps will help you create a YouTube account so you can keep all your favorite videos in one place and perhaps get started on the path to making money on YouTube.
How to make a YouTube account
1) Go to YouTube’s homepage
If you aren’t signed into a Google+ account, click the “sign in” button in the top-right corner on YouTube’s homepage. This will bring you to a sign-in form where you can sign into your Google account or create a new one.
2) Create a YouTube account
Click the link in the bottom-left corner that says “More Options,” and then click “Create account.” You will then be redirected to fill out the standard sign-up form.
- The best free movies on YouTube
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 20 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- How to block YouTube videos
3) Fill out your information
Fill out your personal information like name, date of birth, phone number, and choose your email for the new account by creating one or using an existing. You may be prompted to fill out a verification that you aren’t a robot, so follow suit if you are or not.
4) Utilize your new account
Once you’ve created your new YouTube, you can delete its associated Google+ account by visiting your Google account preferences and selecting “Delete your account or services.”
Kristen Hubby is a tech and lifestyle reporter. Her writing focuses on sex, pop culture, streaming entertainment, and social media, with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, and Spotify. Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas.