- Paul Rudd’s appearance on ‘Hot Ones’ becomes an instantly iconic meme 4 Years Ago
- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
Hillary Clinton and Stephen Colbert talk about eating on the 2016 campaign trail
Plus, Colbert shows Clinton how to eat cheesecake.
Any policy talk is mostly left off the table as they sit in the empty deli and chat about her likely Republican opponent, Donald Trump; working with Congress; becoming a grandmother again; and the kinds of foods she has and hasn’t eaten on the campaign.
But of course it comes back to the piece of cheesecake Clinton wanted but didn’t partake in because of the possible headlines to come out of it—although reports and memes about her not eating it happened anyway. Colbert’s advice? Have your cake and then offer the press a tiny piece—because chances are they might want it just as much.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.