- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Today 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Today 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Today 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Today 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
8 amazing Halloween videos and 1 terrifying dog butt
From Carrie to dog butts, these will terrify you in ways you never thought possible.
With just a week until Halloween, it’s time to start asking the hard questions. What are the scariest movies? How should you dress up your kids and pets? And most importantly, how does one make a pumpkin keg?
These are the questions Chill users don’t have to worry about. Chill lets users rank and recommend their favorite clips from YouTube, Vimeo, and other video hosts. With a community 17 million members strong, the best videos quickly rise to the top.
Chill gave the Daily Dot its most recent tally of top-rated videos, this time, all about Halloween. From scary to silly, here are the nine most popular Halloween videos on Chill right now:
Light shows aren’t just for Christmas, apparently. Check out that lip-syncing Jack O’ Lantern.
This two-faced boxer gives new meaning to being a butthead.
Sorry, everyone else. You lost the Halloween costume contest.
Devious parents put the “trick” back in “Trick or Treat.” Hysterical crying follows.
2012’s most topical kiddie costumes, from Clint Eastwood to Magic Mike.
Somehow, this old footage makes the movie even creepier.
Jack O’ Lanterns are so passe. Here’s a boozier use for that pumpkin.
It doesn’t come out until spring, but this movie would be perfect for a scary movie marathon.
Make-up artist Promise Phan goes from regular girl to Tim Burton heroine in seven minutes.
Photo via Promise Phan/YouTube
Lauren Rae Orsini is a web culture reporter who specializes in anime and the business of fandom. Her work has been published by Forbes and Business Insider.