- ‘Watchmen’ delivers a surprisingly conventional superhero finale Sunday 10:11 PM
- Facebook ads are spreading misinformation about HIV Sunday 10:11 PM
- Military investigates students’ suspected white power hand signs at football game Sunday 9:41 PM
- North Carolina man allegedly stole $88K then posted it on Instagram Sunday 8:34 PM
- People are pissed a CGI influencer said she was sexually assaulted Sunday 4:56 PM
- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods Sunday 3:59 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans Sunday 3:03 PM
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Sunday 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Sunday 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Sunday 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Sunday 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Sunday 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
8 amazing Halloween videos and 1 terrifying dog butt
From Carrie to dog butts, these will terrify you in ways you never thought possible.
With just a week until Halloween, it’s time to start asking the hard questions. What are the scariest movies? How should you dress up your kids and pets? And most importantly, how does one make a pumpkin keg?
These are the questions Chill users don’t have to worry about. Chill lets users rank and recommend their favorite clips from YouTube, Vimeo, and other video hosts. With a community 17 million members strong, the best videos quickly rise to the top.
Chill gave the Daily Dot its most recent tally of top-rated videos, this time, all about Halloween. From scary to silly, here are the nine most popular Halloween videos on Chill right now:
Light shows aren’t just for Christmas, apparently. Check out that lip-syncing Jack O’ Lantern.
This two-faced boxer gives new meaning to being a butthead.
Sorry, everyone else. You lost the Halloween costume contest.
Devious parents put the “trick” back in “Trick or Treat.” Hysterical crying follows.
2012’s most topical kiddie costumes, from Clint Eastwood to Magic Mike.
Somehow, this old footage makes the movie even creepier.
Jack O’ Lanterns are so passe. Here’s a boozier use for that pumpkin.
It doesn’t come out until spring, but this movie would be perfect for a scary movie marathon.
Make-up artist Promise Phan goes from regular girl to Tim Burton heroine in seven minutes.
Photo via Promise Phan/YouTube
Lauren Rae Orsini is a web culture reporter who specializes in anime and the business of fandom. Her work has been published by Forbes and Business Insider.