- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
‘Girl Meets World’ holds a Matthews family reunion in holiday episode
Topanga may have gotten to marry Cory, but fans know who the most important person in his life always was.
BY CHRIS E. HAYNER
William Russ, Betsy Randle and Rider Strong are all reprising their “Boy Meets World” roles for the special episode, “Girl Meets Home for the Holidays.” That means Cory and Topanga’s children get to see their grandparents, which you can check out above. It seems Maya may already have a crush on Riley’s very young uncle, Josh.
That’s all going to take a backseat once Shawn Hunter shows up. Cory and Shawn are together once again and—if the clip below is any indication—nothing has changed. Topanga may have gotten to marry Cory, but fans know who the most important person in his life always was.
“Girl Meets Home for the Holidays” premieres Friday, Dec. 5, at 8:30pm ET on Disney Channel.
Screengrab via Disney Channel/YouTube