- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
George Michael goes on Twitter tirade
The musician didn’t need much prompting to let out his unfiltered rage.
George Michael let out a 14-tweet tirade Tuesday morning denouncing the British press, the English Prime Minister David Cameron, and the investigation that followed the News International phone hacking scandal.
The English pop musician started off criticizing the Daily Mail for not quoting remarks that he made in defense of gay teenagers.
Michael then claimed that he was invited to testify at the Leveson inquiry, the public investigation launched in the UK after the now-defunct News of the World was accused of engaging in phone hacking. However, he said he declined because “it’s all bullshit.”
Next, he reminded readers the inquiry recently announced that Rupert Murdoch, the media mogul and chairman of News of the World’ parent company, is “not a fit person” to run a media empire.
Finally, Michael said that “Cameron be the most cowardly [Prime Minister] we’ve seen for decades.”
We’ve put the diatribe together in all of its unedited glory.
Photo by D Services