- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons 2 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
Could there be anymore Friends fan theories? Yes, yes there can – and this one seems to be sticking with many.
The Twitter world recently exploded when one user, @TheTedFox, struck a chord with ’90s fans while questioning one character’s pose on the Friends season 4 box.
All six Friends are pictured lying in bed together, however Rachel’s (Jennifer Aniston) eyes are the only ones open. Not only are they open, they appear wide-eyed, almost as if she’s gazing off into a fantasy.
That’s all it took for Friends fans across the globe to explode into a plethora of replies.
Some believe the pose emphasizes Rachel being the only “woke” member of the crew.
Jokes aside, Rachel was very woke in her interview with Mr. Zelner… they might be on to something.
Others theorized a darker answer—Rachel murdered all of the Friends, so she’s the only one left alive.
The majority of replies, however, landed on the answer that it was all Rachel’s dream. Yes, all of it. From the season opener, with Rachel sitting in the dress she’s supposed to get married in, all of it was a fabricated dream in order to escape the reality of her future, unhappy life with Barry. One fan in particular, user @lovetherobot, tweeted his theory with a full explanation.
So did she ever waitress at the Central Perk? Date her assistant, Tad? GO ON A BREAK WITH ROSS? Were these all just made-up events?!
Let’s all just agree it’s a moo point.
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.