- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 3 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 3 Months Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
Pst: You can now get a free subscription to Hulu with a Spotify Premium account, the companies announced on Tuesday.
The two services previously cost $5.99 and $9.99 a month respectively, at a minimum. The last time the two services offered a deal of this type was last year when a bundle package cost $12.99. Here’s how to make it happen.
Is it worth it?
Users can gain access to millions of songs, thousands of podcasts, and a plethora of television with a single subscription. The new Spotify Premium only offers Hulu’s ad-supported plan, which comes with up to 10 minutes worth of ad breaks per hour.
There are a number of original programs that can only be seen with a Hulu subscription, like Future Man or Emmy-award winner The Handmaid’s Tale. Spotify Premium also offers several upgrades to the free Spotify experience, like high-definition sound quality and unlimited skips. Most importantly, Spotify Premium offers all your favorite music without constant interruptions from ads.
How to get Spotify Premium with Hulu
If you already pay for Spotify Premium, adding Hulu is easy. Just pop over to your Spotify account and locate the ‘Your Services’ page. You’ll see an area where you can activate Hulu’s ad-supported plan, and if you are currently paying the $12.99 they charged for last year’s bundle, it will automatically reduce to $9.99.
If you don’t have a Spotify Premium account, you’ll need to sign up. Go to Spotify.com/hulu, where you will have the option to get your first 30 days free. After that, the $9.99 charge will kick in.
The offer won’t last forever, so act fast if this deal sounds enticing. Users will be able to sign up through June 10.
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.