- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Sunday 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Sunday 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Sunday 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Sunday 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Sunday 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Sunday 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Sunday 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Sunday 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Sunday 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Sunday 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Sunday 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Sunday 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Sunday 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Sunday 3:00 AM
Want a free Google Home Mini? Music streaming service Spotify is giving the smart home speaker away for free to Premium members.
In a statement on Tuesday, Spotify announced that it was bringing back the offer after initially giving free Google Home Minis to Spotify Premium for Family users last year.
Now, Spotify has expanded the giveaway to not just Premium Family master account users but to Premium Individual account holders as well.
“Our renewed offer with Google Home Mini is another way we’re giving users access to music, anytime, anywhere, now with a better experience in the home through the magic of voice,” the company said. Spotify also hinted that Google plans to integrate new features into its smart speaker in the future to make users’ music listening experience even better.
The offer, available to eligible Spotify users in the U.S., will continue while supplies last.
Google recently announced the newest addition to its smart home lineup at its Made By Google event, which included its new Nest Mini — but don’t get too excited: This Spotify offer does not include the just-announced device, it’s the last-gen model you’ll be getting. (And yes, the naming scheme switch from Google Home Mini to Google Nest Mini is slightly confusing.) Also, if you used the previous free Google Home Mini offer for Spotify for Family users last year, you won’t be able to claim another one.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.