- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle 3 Months Ago
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders 3 Months Ago
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Today 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Today 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Today 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
Want a free Google Home Mini? Music streaming service Spotify is giving the smart home speaker away for free to Premium members.
In a statement on Tuesday, Spotify announced that it was bringing back the offer after initially giving free Google Home Minis to Spotify Premium for Family users last year.
Now, Spotify has expanded the giveaway to not just Premium Family master account users but to Premium Individual account holders as well.
“Our renewed offer with Google Home Mini is another way we’re giving users access to music, anytime, anywhere, now with a better experience in the home through the magic of voice,” the company said. Spotify also hinted that Google plans to integrate new features into its smart speaker in the future to make users’ music listening experience even better.
The offer, available to eligible Spotify users in the U.S., will continue while supplies last.
Google recently announced the newest addition to its smart home lineup at its Made By Google event, which included its new Nest Mini — but don’t get too excited: This Spotify offer does not include the just-announced device, it’s the last-gen model you’ll be getting. (And yes, the naming scheme switch from Google Home Mini to Google Nest Mini is slightly confusing.) Also, if you used the previous free Google Home Mini offer for Spotify for Family users last year, you won’t be able to claim another one.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.