- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Today 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Today 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case Today 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Today 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Today 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
He announced the news in an interview with US Weekly.
Frankie Grande’s Instagram has been exploding with photos of him and two gorgeous guys. But it turns out he’s not dating one of them.
He’s dating both. And they’re married. To each other.
The older brother of pop star Ariana Grande recently shared details about this polyamorous relationship, confirming to US Weekly that he has been seeing Mike Pophis and Daniel Sinasohn for about three months.
“But in the gay world, It’s like five years,” added Grande.
He told the celebrity mag that he’s “the new addition” to the relationship. Pohpis is a physician and Sinasohn is an attorney.
So what made Grande fall for the pair? When asked his favorite part of Sinasohn, the social media star said, “his dick,” adding that his partner is “very smart. So is Mike, Mike is also very smart.”
The trio has been posting photos of all their latest ventures on the ‘gram, and it looks like they’re having a blast.
Polyamory, the practice of having relationships of varying commitment levels with a variety of people, is on the rise; it was the fourth most popular relationship search term on Google last year.
And while it’s apparently becoming more socially acceptable, it’s not like celebs are clamoring to identify themselves as poly.
Congrats to this power throuple!
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.