- 2020 campaign job postings online fuel speculation frenzy 1 Month Ago
- Here’s everything to look forward to from Netflix in 2019 1 Month Ago
- Sean Hannity busted deleting all his old Michael Cohen tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Michael Cohen calls working for Trump ‘mental incarceration’ during sentencing Today 12:13 PM
- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Today 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Today 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Today 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Today 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Today 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Today 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Today 8:11 AM
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ Today 8:09 AM
- Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch Today 8:04 AM
- ‘Hero Mask’ lacks basic storytelling competence Today 7:00 AM
- How to find your best nine Instagram photos of 2018 before anyone else Today 6:00 AM
He announced the news in an interview with US Weekly.
Frankie Grande’s Instagram has been exploding with photos of him and two gorgeous guys. But it turns out he’s not dating one of them.
He’s dating both. And they’re married. To each other.
The older brother of pop star Ariana Grande recently shared details about this polyamorous relationship, confirming to US Weekly that he has been seeing Mike Pophis and Daniel Sinasohn for about three months.
“But in the gay world, It’s like five years,” added Grande.
He told the celebrity mag that he’s “the new addition” to the relationship. Pohpis is a physician and Sinasohn is an attorney.
So what made Grande fall for the pair? When asked his favorite part of Sinasohn, the social media star said, “his dick,” adding that his partner is “very smart. So is Mike, Mike is also very smart.”
The trio has been posting photos of all their latest ventures on the ‘gram, and it looks like they’re having a blast.
Polyamory, the practice of having relationships of varying commitment levels with a variety of people, is on the rise; it was the fourth most popular relationship search term on Google last year.
And while it’s apparently becoming more socially acceptable, it’s not like celebs are clamoring to identify themselves as poly.
Congrats to this power throuple!
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.