- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Wednesday 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Wednesday 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Wednesday 12:17 PM
He announced the news in an interview with US Weekly.
Frankie Grande’s Instagram has been exploding with photos of him and two gorgeous guys. But it turns out he’s not dating one of them.
He’s dating both. And they’re married. To each other.
The older brother of pop star Ariana Grande recently shared details about this polyamorous relationship, confirming to US Weekly that he has been seeing Mike Pophis and Daniel Sinasohn for about three months.
“But in the gay world, It’s like five years,” added Grande.
He told the celebrity mag that he’s “the new addition” to the relationship. Pohpis is a physician and Sinasohn is an attorney.
So what made Grande fall for the pair? When asked his favorite part of Sinasohn, the social media star said, “his dick,” adding that his partner is “very smart. So is Mike, Mike is also very smart.”
The trio has been posting photos of all their latest ventures on the ‘gram, and it looks like they’re having a blast.
Polyamory, the practice of having relationships of varying commitment levels with a variety of people, is on the rise; it was the fourth most popular relationship search term on Google last year.
And while it’s apparently becoming more socially acceptable, it’s not like celebs are clamoring to identify themselves as poly.
Congrats to this power throuple!
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.