- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? 1 Year Ago
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
Frankie Grande’s Instagram has been exploding with photos of him and two gorgeous guys. But it turns out he’s not dating one of them.
He’s dating both. And they’re married. To each other.
The older brother of pop star Ariana Grande recently shared details about this polyamorous relationship, confirming to US Weekly that he has been seeing Mike Pophis and Daniel Sinasohn for about three months.
“But in the gay world, It’s like five years,” added Grande.
He told the celebrity mag that he’s “the new addition” to the relationship. Pohpis is a physician and Sinasohn is an attorney.
So what made Grande fall for the pair? When asked his favorite part of Sinasohn, the social media star said, “his dick,” adding that his partner is “very smart. So is Mike, Mike is also very smart.”
The trio has been posting photos of all their latest ventures on the ‘gram, and it looks like they’re having a blast.
Polyamory, the practice of having relationships of varying commitment levels with a variety of people, is on the rise; it was the fourth most popular relationship search term on Google last year.
And while it’s apparently becoming more socially acceptable, it’s not like celebs are clamoring to identify themselves as poly.
Congrats to this power throuple!
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.