- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website 7 Years Ago
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario 7 Years Ago
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it 7 Years Ago
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ Today 6:30 AM
- Healsluts are challenging gaming to make room for queer, kinky self-discovery Today 6:30 AM
Fat Joe—photographer for the masses, appreciator of the asses.
Count Fat Joe among the 100 million people who’ve caught the Instagram bug.
But rather than snapping photos of sunsets and frilly foods, the New York-based rapper’s got his mind set on Instagramming “hoes”—whores, prostitutes, women who may or may not sell their bodies for money.
That’s right. Fat Joe’s Instagramming “hoes.”
At least, that’s the conclusion we’ve come to after taking one whiff of the Big Pun apprentice’s hot new single “Instagram that Hoe,” a Rick Ross and Juicy J-tagged jam that boils with Memphis hip-hop heat.
Shouting “All my bad bitches report to Instagram right now,” Fat Joe declares war on Hipstamatic and other smartphone-friendly photo apps, suggesting that those who want to snap shots of scantily clad women, fully dressed women who may become scantily clad if you give them a few hundred dollars, and other associated ladies of the night can all take solace in Instagram, the massively popular app that was recently bought by Facebook.
Hoes, truth be told, aren’t the only objects of Fat Joe’s Instagramming affection. We’ve compiled a list of the other items that the author of “Lean Back” believes may go well with #nofilter.
- A bouvé on his wrist
- That bitch
- That hoe (and her mama)
- “That bitch on the top of whip while she giving me knowledge”
Fat Joe, photographer for the masses, appreciator of the asses. Thank goodness we have Instagram to expound that knowledge to the masses.
Photo via YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.