- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online 3 Years Ago
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera 3 Years Ago
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme 3 Years Ago
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for 3 Years Ago
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel is in the works from Warner Bros. Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
- Trump Jr. retweets UFC fighter who called troop a ‘douche bag’ Today 10:26 AM
- The best apps and gadgets for cooking the perfect Thanksgiving feast Today 10:22 AM
- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely Today 9:42 AM
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ Today 9:15 AM
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? Today 9:08 AM
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine Today 8:51 AM
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
In last night’s episode of Family Guy, Peter Griffin stumbled onto the bus with Donald Trump as he made inflammatory and degrading comments about women to then-Access Hollywood host Billy Bush in 2005.
Despite how thoroughly saturated the media has been over the hot mic recording, including a bit on Saturday Night Live, the bit is surprisingly effective and very funny.
Can we please have Peter Griffin as Trump’s new surrogate?
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.