- Seed University might actually be the first good influencer school Tuesday 9:35 PM
- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
For starters, you and your dog totally need these hats.
Etsy has more than 875,000 active storefronts in its handmade marketplace. In order to make a sale, sellers have to find unique ways to stand out.
That’s one explanation for the barrage of wacky Thanksgiving items that have taken over the community of late. From turkey hats to vegan turkey soap, it’s hard to imagine these items were created to meet popular demand.
The Daily Dot has collected a couple strange yet enticing items for you to ponder:
Photo via AudreyEApothecary/Etsy
Lauren Rae Orsini is a web culture reporter who specializes in anime and the business of fandom. Her work has been published by Forbes and Business Insider.