Parkour and breakdancing on top of a moving car brings a whole new meaning to “ghost riding the whip.”
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Social media sites, reviewed by a 10th grader: “Tumblr is mostly middle schoolers. Especially hipsters. They just reblog stuff.”
- Blogger buys her teenage son an iPhone, but makes him sign off on 18 “commandments” about its use.
- The official list of words that should be “banished” in 2013 is out.
- Pakistan’s ban on YouTube was lifted for all of 3 minutes this weekend.
- Facebook scraps its New Year’s Eve messaging service due to privacy concerns.
- Zynga shuts down nearly a dozen games, including FishVille and Mafia Wars 2.
Above: Parkour and breakdancing on top of a moving car brings a whole new meaning to “ghost riding the whip.”
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.