YouTube rapper Krispy Kreme and his pal Money Maker Mike are back in “The Fight.”
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- YouTube users have found an apparent exception to the site’s rules on nudity. An explicit sex scene from Showtime’s The L-Word has remained on YouTube for over six months, racking up over 7 million views.
- An Instagramer defends his insensitive comments on a photo from Friday’s shooting at the Empire State Building.
- Speaking of Instagram, here’s how to license your Instagram shots using Creative Commons.
- The Atlantic asks, “Why is Twitter destroying itself?”
- HyperVocal’s series of “best Tumblr pic from ‘90s” has saved the best for last: 1994.
- Suggs, the mono-named frontman of U.K. band Madness, learned of his estranged father’s death on Wikipedia.
Above: “The Fight” is the latest from the Internet’s baddest homegrown rapper, Krispy Kreme.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.