Zach Prewitt, YouTube’s current king of the supercut, creates a tribute to his own favorite example of the form.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Internet-related provisions of “the new ACTA,” the Trans-Pacific Partnership, have leaked, and the clauses about copyright are troubling to Internet rights activists.
- Going “offline” is a badge of pride for some, but is it even possible to disconnect anymore?
- The oldest Facebook user, 101-year-old Florence Detlor, gets a visit from Facebook execs Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg.
- The FCC may tax broadband Internet service to subsidize the growth of Internet access in underserved areas of the U.S.
- Should Creative Commons ditch its non-free licensing options?
Above: One of our favorite supercut artists, Zach Prewitt, pays tribute to his own favorite supercut in a montage set to the Temptations’ “Get Ready.”